Episode 11 Spit your sadness away

Ryuko goes charging at Nui and slashed non stop at her but Nui blocked all of them with ease.

Ryuko(K.S): *angry* My dad told me, once I found the person with the other haft of my scissors, I'd find who killed him!! You were the one I saw running away!!

Nui: Uh huh. That was me alright.

Ryuko(K.S): Why'd you do it!?!? Why'd you kill my dad!?!?

Nui: Oh you know why.

Ryuko(K.S): Stop fucking screwing with me! My dad died before he told me anything!!

Nui: You're wearing the reason.

Ryuko(K.S): The hell!? You mean Senketsu!?

Nui: Uh huh. You know your daddy was messing around with stuff humans shouldn't have. Taboo stuff.

Nui disappears and reappears behind Ryuko.

Nui: But that's the thing about taboos. .~They feel so good~.

Senketsu: *gasps*

Senketsu takes control and pulls Ryuko as far away from Nui.

Senketsu: That woman hands are as cold as ice!

Nui: So silky. That's one hundred percent life fibers for ya.

Ryuko(K.S): Why'd you kill him!!

Nui: OH don't be like that. Let's play instead of talking about such gloomy things.

Ryuko(K.S): Are you fucking kidding! Why'd would I ever play with a bitch like you!?

Nui: Oh come on luv. You can't hate without love. They're two opposite of the same coin.

Ryuko(K.S): Then I'm going love killing you!

Nui: You're so cute when your angry.

Ryuko(K.S): Shut the fuck up!

Ryuko goes for another swing but Nui just easily dodges.

Senketsu: Calm down Ryuko! It's too dangerous for your blood to get this hot!

Nui pulls a thread from Senketsu.

Inumuta: The banshi.

Nui: I'm really dying to know what you look like naked.

Nui pulls the banshi from Senketsu, tightens and struggles to keep himself together.

Senketsu: HA!

Senketsu manages to recover

Senketsu: I'm not  just easily to be torn apart just by pulling one threat!

Nui: Yep. That's a Kamui for ya. Guess that means it has more than one banshi. That sly dog. I can't believe he kept something like this from little tiny me. He had me totally fooled. Just like the time he took my eye.