Episode 25 Family Battle Part 2

Where we last left Zero was about to end the life's of Tatsumi and Esdeath. But in time Elesis in her Crimson Flame form and Kian and Ting Ling Posses by Fu Hua in their new form were able to stop Zero. Now everyone is ready for round two of the battle. Well they be able to finally stop Zero?

Elesis(C.F): Listen up now! We will fight Zero with everything we have! Don't let him think! Don't let him react in time, Don't even let him move! We all attack as much as possible! Fight Zero until his fully Dead!!!

Elesie and Esdeath blasted Zero with a blast of fire and ice.

Eblis: Pathetic.

Zero blasted his own ice and fire blast.

Both blast clash with one another, it seems they were equally match.

Eblis: Is that all-

Kian and Ting Ling came behind Zero and impales him through his back and stomach.

Kian, Ting Ling: Got you!

Eblis: Really? You know Zero didn't feel that.

Kian, Ting Ling: Were not done.

Tatsumi came from above and grab both of Zero arm, ripping them off him.

Zero(D.B.B): !

Tatsumi(D.L): King beast fist!

Tatsumi gave a yellow energy punch to Zero skull, breaking it.

Tatsumi(D.L): King Lion Roar!

He roars at Zero at an extreme frequency, making Zero brain explode.

Zero(D.B.B): !!

Kian(N.B): Neon slash!
Ting Ling(L.E): Electric slash!

With a combination of a Light and electricity slash attack to Zero chest and back, making his organs burn to ashes.

Tatsumi, Kian and Ting Ling jump back.

Zero was almost done regenerating his missing limps. But Elesis and Esdeath begins to shoot ice and fire blades at Zero, impaling him in every part of his body.

Elesis(C.F): Meteor Shower!

Elesis shot a small blast of fire towards the sky, and in return hundreds upon hundreds of meteors begin to fall from the sky.

Zero was about to leap away. However Esdeath covers Zero lower part on ice preventing him from moving.

Eblis: Amaterasu-

Esdeath shoot an ice dagger into Zero mouth, preventing him from using the Amaterasu.