Zero's powers,abilities, weapons and more.

Powers and Abilities:

Incredible Strength: Can lift 3,000 quadrillion tons

Super speed: Can run at 8,000 mph

Improved Durability: Can survive a 600 megaton explosion

Super healing: Can heal mortal wounds in 5 seconds. He can even regenerate body parts in seconds.

Pain resistant: He can withstand a tremendous amount of mental and physical pain and torture. As well he only feels 10% of pain

Hight Stamina: Takes weeks and weeks for him to get tired

Fast reaction time: Can react 5,000 times faster then the normal human, or even faster.

Intelligence: As smart as a hyper computer.

Experience increase: For each battle he wins, loses, draws and more, he become more powerful each an everytime.

Kaio-ken: This ability is a Trump Card, it increases everything he has times. The maximum he can go is 100× times

Combo Start: As long as Zero continues attacking his opponent without interruption, each conservative blow received an additional 10,000 tons of force compared to the previous one. If the chain of attack is interrupted then it resets and he has to restart his count once more.

Burn: Burn is an ability that let's Zero absorb damage from hits he takes, adding them to he's own physical strength. But it only increase he's physical strength and nothing else.

Volt Tackle: His entire body well begins to cover in a yellow electricity and tackling his opponent with the force of Megaton Warhead.

Adaptability: Capable of quickly adapting to almost any opponent he encounters.

Predictability: Able to predict his opponent next move

Environment awareness: His aware of his surroundings at a 360 degree angle.

Immune to mind control,fire,electricity,venom,toxicities,poison and ice.

Can breath underwater

Blazing inferno: By exploding in a gigantic explosion of fire, destroying everything near him

Accelerate mode: His eyes change to a light red color, Dramatically increasing everything he has.

Unstoppable momentum: If he gain momentum by running virtually nothing can stop him. Not even if a mountain, missiles and more was in front of him it won't stop him.

Spartan Rage: His entire body well catch on a red fire and electricity. Increasing his rage and powers to an immense amount. As well it well make his eyes glow hazel.

Power of Hope: Lock (Hope is what makes us strong. It is why we are here. It is what we fight when all else is lost) This power can massively increase everything Zero has. As well this power can erase all types of evil. To activated he needs to believe in his heart, and all that's it is good and pure of soul, believing that there good in the hearst of other's. Only then this power well activate.

Weapons:

Clarent: