Episode 26 Evolving Death.

Where we last left, Zero family went all out, they attack Zero as much as possible. Zero couldn't do nothing about it. They had the power and number in their side. With an overwhelming combined black attack, they ended Zero life. However they were wrong. Went they thought they finally kill Zero, Zero Evolve into a new and more powerful Balance Breaker. How will they handle now an evolve Zero?

Zero(Evolve): GRRRRRRR!!!

Eblis: *laughing* It's not over.

Tatsumi(D.L): He evolve-

Zero disappears and reappears in front of them.

He grabs Kian and Ting Ling by the head and smash them together, breaking their skulls. He then kicks them both in the stomach sending flying away.

Elesis and Edeath were about to blasts him with an Ice and fire attack.

But only for Zero to give each a right hook to their chest, breaking their ribs to pieces.

Elesis,Esdeath: *cought blood*

He then kicks each in their stomach, sending them fly away.

Tatsumi summons his lance, about to impale Zero through his head. But only for Zero to grab Tatsumi lance with his bare hands and destroy it to pieces.

Tatsumi(D.L): No way-

He grabs Tatsumi by the head and knees him, breaking his skull.

Tatsumi(D.L): *cough*

Zero elbow Tatsumi arm and break it.

With a final kick to Tatsumi head, sending him flying away

Esdeath and Elesis were starting to get up. However Zero jump in the air and lands on Elesis and Esdeath back, breaking their spines.

Elesis,Esdeath: AGH!!!

Zero was about to rips their heart from their back.

Kian and Ting Ling charge at Zero, both sword on arm.

Kian(N.B): Neon slash!
Ting Ling(L.E): Electric slash!

Before their attack could make contact with Zero, Zero grabs their swords with his bare hands bad crush them to pieces.

He then grab them by their head and begins to crush their head, making them scream in agony.

Kian, Ting Ling: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Tatsumi was about to attack Zero from behind.

But only for Zero to grab him by the neck with his tail. He begin to put pressure around Tatsumi neck.

Eblis: Pathetic weaklings. None of you can kill me and Zero. Your combine powers is nowhere near enough. Just look at you all. Already beating, unable to move, unable to speak. This is how it ends. Now die-