Episode 40, Imitation Gold

Mako: Don worry guys! I'll keep this ship away from the bad guys no matter what!

Gamagoori: Ma-Mankanshoku!

Nonon: Oh hell now! Why is that knucklehead wearing a Goku uniform?!

Sanageyama: You lost your mind Iori?!

Iori: My priorities is to reinforce whatever force we have left! Without a Goku uniform, Mankanshoku has no combat strength! But is she wears a Goku uniform , then her power is max out!

Inumuta: Sounds like the right decision to me. Iori, are you trying to set a record for speed sewing?

Iori: Yep! This are the last Goku uniforms I'll ever make! So I'll completely empty out all my drawers!

Inumuta: Hahahahahaha! Back to work.

Sanageyama: Wait!

Their call was interrupted by the giant COVER, that was about to grab them. However Lucy was able to bite down the giant COVER from behind, preventing it from getting closer to them.

Nonon: Thank God for that dog!

Gamagoori: Hellhound.

Nonon: Whatever!

Then Mako punch the giant COVER with a weapon she made on the spot.

Mako: 999-BARREL EMERGENCY RESCUE SUCTION DEVIDE!!

Mako actives her weapon and it pulls out all the people that were trap inside.

Tsumugu: Hey! What are you just standing there for!? You've been fighting this war without your clothes! And you call yourselves 'Nudists'!?

Sanageyama: I have no intention of becoming something so... colorful.

Gamagoori: But we mustn't let Mankanshoku fight them alone!

Nonon: So, shall we get to it?

Elite Four: YEAH!!!

Above in the sky.

As the Ryuko, Satsuki and Zero were flying towards Ragyo.

Inumuta(radio): I believe I found out why Nui arms didn't regenerate.

Satsuki(J.S): Tell us.

Inumuta(radio): I have discovered a special property of the Scissor Blades and Bakuzan. Both of them are capable of severing Life Fibers, but in the case of tough Life Fibers, they begin to regenerate immediately after being severed. However, if they are both cut simultaneously, the newly-regenerating Life Fibers can be severed again. That is the true power of the Scissor Blades that Dr. Matoi created.

Satsuki(J.S): What about Yamato and  Gae Bolg Alternative? Can they do the same too?

Ryuko(S.S): And what about Clarent and The Blades of Exiles?