Episode 1 Inferno.

Inferno: Most people related this word to things that are bad. Such as fire, blood, hell, evil and the list goes on. But the word Inferno also means Blazing, light, power and sometimes Domination. For some the word Inferno can be a melody in their heart. A melody that shines with a bright fire. A fire that burn the darkness, a fire that can burn all evil. A burning light of Hope, that burns deep in the hears of many. A fire that can light a path to a better tomorrow.

_____________________________

Location: Lucifer Castle

The castle of the prince of hell, Lucifer

The castle of the prince of hell, Lucifer. He rules all of ten hells. He's an evil demonic demon who does whatever he please to. Many had try to kill him. And they all die. With his army of demons that follow and a castle guard by demons. No one without his permission can enter or leave. Those that appose him, die or are torture for their rest of their lives.

But to a certain family, that's nothing but bullshit.

The Inferno don't care who the fuck you are. If your on their list, then say your prayers. Causes they'll kill you. Not because they want to. They get pay to kill, hunt, track and find powerful creature that threaten the world. They are bounty hunters. And of course they get paid each time.

And Lucifer is no different to them. To the Inferno Family, Lucifer is nothing but a toy that they can play and break as much as they want to.

As the Inferno family is standing a couple of feet next, to a beating Lucifer.

Lucifer: How *pant* could this *pant* happen?

Elesis: It's game over Lucifer.

Lucifer: How *pant* did I lost to *pant* mortals?

Elesis: All the ten hell are destroy with your demons. You loose

Lucifer: No! I'm a perfect being!

Zero(B.B): No you are a perfect bitch

Lucifer: YOU INSOLENT CHILD!

Elesis: That's my boy.

Lucifer: I have my rights to rule all ten hells!

Tian Ling: Why won't you exercise your rights to shut the fuck up!

Lucifer: Why you!

Elesis: That's my girl.

Lucifer: My Demon generals will kill yo-

Agata: Oh you mean your one thousand demon Generals? We already kill them all. They were so weak.

Lucifer: All my one Thousand! Impossible!

Kian: One of them try to flirt with me. So I just blast him and the rest of them were on the way, so I kill them.

Lucifer: Then you well die by my demon army-

Tian Ling: You mean the demon army that's already dead?