Episode 14 The girl can't help it

Location: Japan skies
The chopper.

Satsuki falls to one knee, struggling to maintain control over Junketsu.

Sorio: Lady Satsuki! Do it!

Iroi: Right!

Iori sprayed some type of foam over Satsuki, forcing Junketsu to reverse to it's dormant state.

Sorio: Hurry and undress. The coagulant won't last long.

Satsuki: *weak* thank you....

Satsuki, exhausted from her extended fight with Ryuko, puts on her regular robes and drops herself onto her chair. Noticing how exhausted she is, Sorio pours Satsuki a cup of tea.

Sorio: Your fight against Matoi took a great toll on your body. It's too risky to activated Life Fiber Override for that long time.

Satsuki: I am very aware of the risk. But as long at Matoi continues wearing her Kamui, I have no other options to don Junketsu to go against her.

Soroi: As you wish Milady.

Iori: Are you sure about this uncle?

Soroi: Went Lady Satsuki has her mind and heart on something. Not heaven or hell can't stop her. We can only support her decisions.

Satsuki: Soroi, Iroi. I've have made many selfish demands of you two. But please indulge me for just a little bit longer.

???: My, my, my. I had no idea you push yourself this much Lady Satsuki.

Iori: Who are you?!

Satsuki: Who else could it be..... Harime.

Nui Sure is! *twitch*

Iori: The Grand Couturier? When did you get on?!

Nui: *twitch* Silly you. I can go wherever I want *twitch* nobody can stop me.

Satsuki: What do you want Harime?

Nui: *twitch* "What do you want"? It was our dear Lady Ragyo. *twitch* she said she wanted to hear the results of the battlefield trip in person. And *twitch*  since a certain person said I wasn't allow in Honnouji Academy *twitch* I came all the way to pick you up.

Satsuki: Pfft. All you wanted to see was Senketsu and Junketsu square off.

Nui: Bingo! *twitch* Your the only person that truly gets me. Well then *twitch* Shall I take you to the mansion?

Satsuki: What's with the twitching?.... Is it because Zero threw you out of Honnouji Academy by the face?

Nui: Went I get *twitch* my hands on that ugly and idiotic boy. *twitch* I'm gonna rip his face off.

Satsuki: If the elite four, Matoi and me can't even put a scratch on him. Then you stand no chance of ever winning against him.

Location: Nudist beach