Faolan was done with this conversation. Bryce needed to get to the point and quickly.

"Good. I just wanted to make sure that all still held true." Bryce continued to meet Faolan's gaze which he had never done before for this long. Bryce was an Alpha, but Faolan was a king. If words ever came to blow Faolan had no doubt who would win. Faolan continue to stare down the Alpha. After a moment the man finally spoke.

"I accuse Alpha King Faolan of force marking a shewolf." Chaos erupted. Faolan grabbed Bryce by the collar and shoved him against a wall. Alpha Dan began shouting at the two of them while being held back by Theo. Alpha Bob stood with his head down in shame.

"What the fuck are you trying to get at," Faolan snarled. Bryce stared back down at him undisturbed by Faolan's reaction. 

"Do you deny it?" Bryce asked.

"Of course I deny it! I would never do such a thing." Faolan wasn't bothering to keep his voice in control.

"Can you deny that you marked Riona the first night of the gathering?" Faolan was confused now.

"Who the fuck is Riona?"

"He means Maggie," Alpha Bob interrupted. Faolan turned his head to look at him. Alpha Bob continued clarifying.

"When Bryce came to me about his missing pack member I had no idea who he was talking about. It wasn't until he started to describe her to me that we connected the pieces. Riona is Maggie, and she is a runaway from Alpha Bryce's pack."

Faolan dropped Bryce as he processed everything he was told. It made so much more sense why he found Bryce over at Maggie's trailer that morning. He wasn't my trying to run off a rogue. He was trying to take back his pack member.

Faolan turned his sneer back to Bryce. Bryce still stood there confidently even with his shirt ruffled where Faolan had grabbed him. He wanted his Maggie back and Faolan would not allow it.

"She's a rogue," Faolan grumbled. 
"That doesn't excuse what you did," Bruce replied.

"I didn't force her. She's my mate!" Faolan yelled again.

"And I know for a fact that she is NOT your mate!" Bryce yelled back.

Faolan froze. "What did you just say?" He couldn't  believe the words coming out of Bryce's mouth.

"I said I know for a fact that Riona," he emphasized the name as he spoke each enunciated word,"could not be your mate!" Those were almost the exact words Maggie had told Faolan when they had first discussed about being mates. Maggie was so sure that Faolan couldn't of been her mate and here was Bryce doing the same thing. This only confirmed Faolon's suspicions. Maggie had another mate before him. But that didn't matter now. Maggie was his no matter what name she was called.

"Wolves can have more than one mate you know." Faolan stated. Bryce scoffed at him.

"That's a bunch of fairy tales we tell those who are rejected so they don't completely lose themselves."

"Just because you have never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen."

"Alright then," Bruce smiled as he walked around the room. "Since you still insist you did not commit a crime, let's prove it. Bring Riona forward and let us speak with her."

"No!" growled Faolan. Bryce smirked at him.

"If you really didn't commit any crime then you have nothing to lose by letting us speak to her. This could all be cleared up in a matter of moments."

"I will not have my mate interrogated by a bunch of Alphas. Especially by you. Who know what's trauma she suffered under your so called leadership?"