day 1- first meetings

It's missing Jasonette hours (because all I have in my WIPs for them is angst rn), so I finished that cover in order to be able to post all 30 completed prompts (I missed day 24: Pirate AU) here for you guys to see as well!

"Hello, and welcome to Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie! How can I help you today?" Marinette looks up to smile at the next customer, and woah he is super hot. Whatever you do, don't spaz out. Act normal!

The man is built solidly, with a towering height and a lot of muscle. His eyes are a blue-green color, and his bangs are (dyed?) white, contrasting with his dark hair. He gives her a smile that makes her entire body heat up.

"I'd like a pain au chocolat and a black coffee, please." He says. Marinette nods quickly and tries to grab his order as fast as humanly possible, the tips of her ears burning a bright red. She nearly drops the pain au chocolat on the ground in her haste, but everything makes it to the customer in one piece.

"That'll be €4, monsieur." He hands the bills over with a grin, and Marinette squeaks when her fingers brush his.

"Thank you. Have a nice day!" Marinette practically shrieks. Way to be normal, Marinette.

After the man leaves the bakery, she realizes a piece of paper is slipped in between the bills.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Text me

-Jason

jasonette july 2020On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara