Rhythm Of The Night - [Marcus Armstrong]

A/N: for alwaysarg *El DeBarge playing in the background*

TAGLIST: sweetrose33 f1ismylifelol LandoNorris m___a___r VILNYL

WORDCOUNT: 2304

WARNINGS: nsfw

REQUEST: Marcus meets you, an Argentinian girl who can obviously dance, in a nightclub and then you get along really well.

It was the first night since the nightclubs were allowed to be open again. New Zealand was declared to be COVID-19 free and it was the best decision to travel here now you were finally allowed to do so again. It was a long way from your home in Argentina, but the trip was absolutely worth it after you felt so locked up in your home, with only your online classes formed a practice of social contacts. The temperatures weren't exactly high, but it wasn't cold either and you were wearing a denim skirt and an off-shoulder top to be able to cope with the heat that would be present in the clubs. You and your friends had been hopping from bar to bar and it came to a point where it was better to stay at one because the music was the best there and the drinks were the cheapest. The more alcohol in your system, the more rhythm you had and you were happily dancing with your friends. "The guy behind you is so cute". One of your friends called in your ear and you waited a couple minutes before looking over your shoulder. She was right, he's very cute.

His eyes briefly lowered to yours and you surprised the both of you with a flirty smile. Over time, you started dancing closer together and eventually you could feel one of his hands on your hips, his touch gentle and awaiting in case you didn't want him to lay his hands on you. You felt your skin getting hotter with each step he took closer to you and you could feel his firm chest against your back. His muscled arm curled around your waist and his hot breath fanned over the side of your ear when he leaned down to speak up. "Don't tell me you're playing me with that gorgeous smile of yours". His voice was slightly hoarse and you let out a giggle, turning around in his arm as he kept you close to his chest. Your arms lazily swung around his broad neck, your eyes wandering over what spiked your interests. "I'm playing only fair". You replied later, your lashes fluttering when your eyes looked back up at him. Marcus was sold. "I'm Marcus, love". He introduced himself. "Y/N". You replied curtly. "It wasn't my intention to stand behind you like a creep by the way, but I liked to see you dance". Marcus said, his hand resting on your lower back. "Don't worry about it". You let out a breathy chuckle.

"Are you here with your friends?". Marcus asked next, making you nod. "Me too". He hummed and when you looked sideways it was clear that the guys who were making weird handsigns at Marcus, were his friends. "At the moment I wish I wasn't". He laughed and it made you laugh as well. He's funny, good looking. "You look stunning". Marcus complimented you, a small smile on his lips that made your heart beat a little faster. "Thank you". You replied. You continued to dance together and it made you lose track of time. The night could last forever if he was holding you. He had gotten more brave meanwhile, his hands had moved lower, daring to cover your bum while one of his knees was between your legs, the music dirty enough to make you grind together. Marcus moved your hair away from your shoulder, his lips dropping hot kisses on your skin. You swallowed hard when his lips reached your neck, your throat and moved up to your jaw. His nose nuzzled against yours as if he was asking for permission to kiss you and god you granted it him so fast. Marcus leaned down to capture your lips between his, pecking your lips a couple times before his tongue glided over your lower lip.