[60] - [Mobster!Lando]

A/N: for MilkeyboiLando

TAGLIST: CassieRochester livisracing rosaa- sweetrose33 MilkeyboiLando Taaaaamz wanderlust_gemini nathnath97 landoandashton ricciardoaf _thaimilktea Judy_Taurus crazyeperson justanf1fan black_ma23 ferraritastic LandoNorris m___a___r DannyRicFan06 f1_girl97

WORDCOUNT: 699

60. "You don't have to worry, princess".

You watched Lando from your spot on the bed as he was packing his suitcase. He's flying from London to Madrid this evening to help out his partner with an emergency case. He had been touching the subject only lightly, which made you feel like it wasn't going to be "light" in any kind at all. Lando glanced over at you every now and then, admiring your figure dressed in one of his white button-ups, your skin gently decorated with the love bites he had left on the curve of your neck. He had made sweet love to you last night to distract you that he was leaving for a couple days. "You're frowning since you woke up, love". Lando spoke up now, a gun between his fingers as he checked it's magazine and filled it up with a new one. "It's never easy when you leave, Lando". You muttered, your fingers fiddling with the buttons of his shirt.

"I know, baby". Lando softly sighed. "But I can't help it either, it's my job". He continued, making you nod as you knew it all too well. "I'm just worried. It can get violent sometime". Your shoulders offered a small shrug and Lando closed the lid of his suitcase, placing it on the floor. He sat down on the bed, the mattress slightly sinking under his weight. Lando's palm spread over the side of your neck, his touch warm and soft. His thumb under your chin lifted your face, making you gaze into his bright eyes. "You don't have to worry, princess". Lando told you. "It's just a couple days and I'll be back here". He continued, his touch carressing your face. "There's a stunning jewellery store in Madrid and I was planning to spoil you, love". You grew warm at the many petnames he gave you, of course he knew he could charm his way into your heart this way and he grinned when you couldn't suppress the small smile on your lips anymore.

"And when I'm back I'll take you out for dinner, or maybe a spontaneous trip somewhere...". Lando's fingertips teasingly moved up your thigh, under the material of his shirt that partly covered your lower body. A giggle slipped out of your mouth and he lifted you up after he grabbed the back of your thighs. He briefly spun you around, his hands closing around your waist when he safely put you down on the floor, untangling your legs from his hips. Your fingers curled around the collar of the black shirt to pull him further down, your lips connecting in a kiss that made the goosebumps rise upon your body. Lando's hand moved down your lower back, his palm teasingly grabbing a palm full of your bum and you felt him grinning against your lips while his tongue swept over the seam of your lips. His firm body felt so warm and comfortable against yours, that you forgot for a minute that he had to leave tonight.

"I love you". Lando nuzzled his nose against yours when he slightly parted from you. "I love you". You hummed in response, briefly closing your eyes when he kissed your forehead. "The kitchen has some breakfast ready for us, let's eat together". Lando said and you nodded again, making your way down the stairs in front of him. The kitchen table was made already, delicious things such as muffins, oats, coffee and pancakes ready. You were about to sit in your usual spot, however his hand curled around your hip and he pulled you onto his lap. "Gonna miss you, love". Lando muttered when he pressed a soft kiss to your neck. You moved your legs over the side of the chair so your back wasn't facing him. "You just said you'll be home before I know it". You replied cheekily, making him scoff, nevertheless with a smile. "Let's enjoy this day before I leave". Lando said, making you smile back at him.