[66] - [Mobster!Nico Hülkenberg]

A/N: for Crystal_F1_1D_YT

(2): I've posted a note two days ago about taking some social distance from my wattpad life/contacts. This means that if my instagram etc is not available to you, I'm just taking some time for myself and my closest environment, so don't take it personal (: The note's still up on my dashboard in case you want to read it through.

WORDCOUNT: 809

66. "One of my men looked at you for a second too long".

Nico had woken you up this morning by peppering soft kisses to your cheek. His alarm had already rung and he was headed downstairs to have some breakfast before getting to work. You had dozed off again afterwards, not ready to start your day at the same time as Nico, so you slept in a little. You didn't have much to do today, since Nico was in meetings till practically the evening hours, so you had to entertain yourself. You swung your legs over the edge of the bed and made your way to your closet to grab some clothes. You pulled on some leggings and while you got dressed, you decided you could work on your flexibility during a Yoga class. You plucked the matching sports bra out of the closet too and pulled it on while making your way downstairs. You walked passed Nico's office, his door already closed. His men and partners were probably staying over for lunch, as you could see that the kitchen staff had prepared a lot of dishes already.

You ate something light as well before getting upstairs again, till you reached the rooftop terrace that offered a view upon Cologne, the German city you fell in love with as soon as Nico showed you all of the amazing parts (and restaurants) of the city. You rolled out a matt and got your laptop ready, selecting a lesson. You softly put on some music, enjoying the morning sun and the fresh breeze. You had a great moment for yourself and you went back inside to pick something nice from the lunch before heading for a shower. You heard the soft chatter of the men at the table when you came into the kitchen, some heads turning towards you when you walked around the table to your husband at the head. "Hey, darling". Nico said, reaching out to pull you on his lap right away. "Hi". You smiled, pecking his lips. "Aren't you looking sporty?". He grinned, poking the bare part of your stomach that wasn't covered by the leggings or the sports bra. "Just finished yoga". You smiled, reaching for a piece of chocolate.

"Alright". Nico said, keeping you on his thigh as he glanced around the table, eying one of his men who looked over at you. Nico stared back at him, hoping he'd notice that he didn't really appreciate it that he was looking at his wife's upperbody. Nico cleared his throat and patted your hip. You picked up the gentle sign and you shot him a sweet smile before standing up. He pecked your lips once more. "I'll see you later, love". Nico said and you nodded, taking a muffin with you before exiting the kitchen. You halted in the hallway when some yelling and grunting came from the kitchen next, however you shrugged, Nico probably had it all under control. Nevertheless, you remained curious for what happened when you left and you weren't hesitant to ask him when he was finally alone in his office that evening. You closed the door behind you and made your way to his desk as he shoved his chair back, looking up at you when you sat on the mahogany surface in front of him.

Nico looked at your pretty face as his fingertips moved up and down your bare thighs. "So, what erupted as soon as I left the kitchen during lunch?". You asked, gnawing down at your bottom lip when his eyes darkened. "One of my men looked at you for a second too long". He growled, as if thinking back of the moment made his blood still boil. You let out a breathy laugh. "So another one helped me to hold his head back while I treathened to take out his eyes with a spoon so he can never look at you like that again". Nico said with a shrug, as if it was something he did every day. You shook your head with a chuckle. "And you...". Nico stood up, looking down at you sternly while you tried to not laugh at his serious face. "The clothes you were wearing definitely didn't help". His hand grabbed onto your waist. "Maybe you need to be punished". Nico continued and with that he threw you over his shoulder, your laughter echoing through the hallway when he made his way upstairs.