[34] - [Daniel Ricciardo]

A/N: for aurora_ric

TAGLIST: rosaa- smilethankstothem sweetrose33 Taaaaamz lewavocado verstoppen BernadetteJoey F1lady ricciardoaf ricciardosea crazyeperson Onceuponxwars LandoNorris m___a___r LeylaEmerson DannyRicFan06 MariaThepld marxssell EnglishRose121

WORDCOUNT: 979

WARNINGS: nsfw

34. "What time is it?". "Sex in the morning".

You hummed contently when you nuzzled your head deeper into the pillow, happy to feel that heavy feeling of sleep still consuming your body, ready to drift you back off to sleep right away. You remained in the stage of half sleeping and being half awake, as Daniel next to you started to move around slightly as well. His arm tightened around your waist, his lips pressing softly against your shoulder. You closed your eyes again, however you were disturbed once more when his soft lips continued to kiss your shoulder, your neck and eventually he shifted to his elbow to kiss your cheek. You squealed softly when the scruff of his cheeks tickled your skin and you yawned while stretching your body out across the length of the bed. "It's too early". You managed to say, your voice croaking slightly and your hand moved to caress his arm that was curled around you. "Hmm, the time's quite alright, darling". Daniel muttered in your ear, pressing a kiss to your lobe that caused a shiver to run up your spine.

"What time is it?". You groggily responded. "Sex in the morning". Daniel said, his palm spreading over your lower abdomen as his fingers played with the shorts you were wearing to bed. You let out a breathy laugh at what he said, your eyelids fluttering when he started to pepper kisses to your neck again. Daniel left a wet trail down the curve of your neck, nuzzling his head in the crook as his teeth gently sunk into your skin to leave a love bite to blossom on the surface. The heat of his chest against your back seeped right through your body and you nearly purred as you began to get aroused by his soft and teasing touches. The calloused tips of his fingers danced over your thigh next, skipping your shorts and feeling your bare skin. You let out a barely audible moan when his palm squeezed your thigh, cupping your clothed heat before he pulled his hand back to your lower abdomen and sneaked his fingers inside of your underwear. You felt him grinding against your backside under the sheets and it made you reach back to feel his body.

Your hand moved down his shaped abdomen to the bulge in his underwear and he was briefly distracted. Nevertheless, Daniel's fingers moved through your folds, feeling how wet you were while he covered his fingers with your slick. He easily pushed them past your entrance, making you gasp and squirm against him. You finally managed to slip your hand into his underwear as well, your palm wrapping around his erected length. Daniel's breath felt hot when it fanned over your neck, his low moans sounding like the greatest symphony in your ears. You squeezed your thighs together when his thumb stretched out to stimulate your clit, making you whimper in a needy way. Daniel groaned as he felt himself throbbing in your touch, his hips bucking up and he nearly couldn't make you stop because it felt too good. Daniel eventually managed to get your hand out of his briefs as he pulled his fingers away from you. He pulled your panties down your legs, kicking away his own.

You never changed positions from the moment you woke up and you felt his embrace enveloping you when he gently lifted your leg under the sheets to be able to enter you. Your fingers curled around the duvet of the bed when he pushed fully into you, letting you feel every ridge and vein of his cock while your walls clenched and unclenched around him. Daniel started a lazy pace a couple minutes later, slow and deep, which was good enough for this morning. His hand held your waist while his other arm rested under your head and he could feel your lips pressing soft kisses to his bicep every now and then. "You feel so good, Dan". You hummed, goosebumps rising upon your skin when he caressed your body, tracing the shape of your breasts before stimulating the hard pearl of your nipples. Daniel moaned against your neck, the slow sex in the morning and the obscene sounds that came from under the sheets were enough to make him see stars.

He felt your walls pulling taught everytime he rolled his hips into you again and sparkels shot up his spine when he pushed in to the hilt and repeating that over and over again. Daniel could sense that you were close, your core got even more wet and your sounds got higher pitches. His hand that rested on your waist moved down to between your legs, his fingers rubbing patterns on your nub of nerve endings. Your breathing pattern got uneven, making your hand curl around his arm, your nails digging into his skin. Daniel muttered sweet nothings in your ear, dirty sweet nothings that caused the coil in your abdomen to grew so tight till it snapped. You came hot and heavy, trembling slightly as his pulsing orgasm prolonged yours. Daniel held you against him for a few minutes more before pulling out, kissing your cheek as he got up from the bed to get you a wash cloth. You carefully got up and took the cloth from him, cleaning your thighs. You went to the toilet and threw the cloth in the laundry bin before joining him in bed again.

"Good morning, baby". Daniel grinned as he propped himself up on his elbows, looking down at you as you laid on your back. "Good morning". You smiled, gladly kissing him properly now you were facing him.