Dulcet - [Mobster!George]

A/N: for Crystal_F1_1D_YT

TAGLIST: onebeelover Francesca697525 Garrixer_06 f1_girl97 Judy_Taurus

WORDCOUNT: 1076

WARNINGS: nsfw (protected sex (yay responsible writing), oral (female receiving))

SYNOPSIS: George comes home in the middle of the night, you're asleep, but you never mind it when he wakes you up with kisses to soothe the time you had to miss him.

The door creaked slightly when George pushed it open. The light of the hallway faintly shown into the bedroom. His footsteps on the stairs had already interrupted your light slumber. You never slept fully comfortable whenever he was gone after all. You hummed softly, turning around. Your eyelids felt heavy still, and you could barely open them when George flickered on a light on his nightstand. Through your lashes, you could see him undoing the vest of knives around his waist, untucking the gun from behind his belt, checking the mag before loading it again and placing it on the nightstand as well. George moved into the bathroom next, and you sighed contently, burying your head deeper into the pillow, knowing he would join you soon. You heard the water running in the sink, and not much later he came out, dressed in just a pair of sweats. George left the light on for a bit, crawling onto the bed till he could look down at your face. Your lips curled up into a smile. "Hello, my love," George muttered, his knuckles grazing your cheek affectionately.

"Hi," you replied, turning to your back as he leaned down to kiss you sweetly, pecking your lips a couple of times. "I missed you," you said, immediately cuddling up against him when he laid down next to you. "Missed you more, darling," George answered, a shiver running up his spine when you moved your hands over his arms, his chest, his abdomen, checking if he wasn't bruised or harmed anywhere. George rolled over you, easily pinning your body to the mattress with his weight. Your arms linked around his neck, your heart filling with love as he kissed you again. One of his hands rode up the material of the top you were sleeping in, his rough fingertips caressing your skin, moving down and finding the softness of the back of your thigh. His tongue ran over your lower lip, deepening the kiss, licking your tongue, and making your head spin right away. You didn't know for how long you kissed, but your lips felt warm and bee-stung, swollen and red against his, while your hips rolled into his, grinding slowly together. You sat up briefly to throw your shirt away, his mouth already descending your chest.

George's hands were everywhere, the rough hands of your mobster caressing your delicate skin with such affection that it made your heart skip a beat. A moan tumbled over your lips, a sound he had missed so much while he was away. And he wanted to hear you over and over again tonight. He felt fatigued when he was driving home from the airport, but you sparked his energy to pleasure you, make sure there was a proper welcome, to show how much he missed you. George's kisses tickled your stomach a little, but the smile on your lips soon turned into your lips parting with a whimper, your thighs wanting to squeeze around his head while his tongue delved through your folds, and his mouth sucked in your throbbing nub of nerve endings. Nothing was a better welcome home than your back arching off the mattress, your own fingers playing with your pebbled nipples while he ate you out as if he was starving. His fingers were covered with his spit before he pushed them in, sliding them knuckle deep inside before curling them upwards. It didn't take many attempts to find the spongy gathering of nerves inside you, increasing your heavy breaths and shaky moans.

Gentle love bites were bitten into your thighs when his mouth briefly lifted from your pussy, but his focus was quick to shift back to your clit. George rolled his tongue over it, his fingers feeling you clenching around him. He loved the way you looked when you orgasm, and this time wasn't any different. He worked you through, and then reached for the drawer of your nightstand. The plastic of the condom was undone soon enough, the latex rolled down his erection after he pulled down his sweats, too lazy to take them off all the way. Your legs curled around his hips, a moan drawn from his lips when he slipped deeply inside you. You let your head fall back into the pillows, your eyes closed. Your fingers dug into his arms, attempting to find some leverage, while you already felt yourself falling apart again. The head of his cock grazed your g-spot every time he pushed in, building the coil in your lower abdomen. George's lips brushed over your earlobe, sweet nothings soothing your moans. Your nails bit into his shoulders, probably leaving marks down his back.

George's eyebrows furrowed together, guttural moans leaving his mouth as you felt so tight and warm around him, your bodies so tangled together, exactly what he needed after he missed you so much. "George..." you whimpered. "F-fuck, I'm going to... I'm gonna cum," you breathed, your hand slipping between your bodies, two of your fingertips rolling over your clit for the last bit of stimulation you needed. George grunted at your words, looking down at the way your face contorted with pleasure in the dimmed light. You came hot and heavy, and his thrusts stilled as he released in the condom, his body tensing in the best way possible before relaxing again. George let his body rest on top of yours for a minute, before he got up and threw the condom away. You looked up at him when he joined you in bed again, his fingers caressing your chin before he pressed a tender kiss to your lips. "I love you so much," he whispered. "I couldn't wait to be back home." George's thumb swiped back and forth over your cheek. "I love you too," you replied, watching as he switched the small light off.

He cradled you into his arms again, and you felt your chest swelling with love again. He is always the warmest welcome, even in the middle of the night. Your love for each other wasn't bound to any sort of time.