Office Hours - [Professor!Max]

A/N: for phoebe-durm

TAGLIST: onebeelover HKANE_10 Garrixer_06 MariPecs10 McLaren_04 bluzklus MariaThepld Tasha_Stan_Shady ferraritastic justanf1fan Marieke_FZ f1written kingmarquez93 Littlemissunnoticed

WORDCOUNT: 1464

WARNINGS: nsfw (unprotected sex, student-professor relationship, semi-public sex)

"Thank you for your quick availability, Y/N," Max said when you pulled the door of his office close behind you, taking a seat on the free chair at his desk. "Of course, no problem," you replied with a smile. From the start of the semester on, you were Professor Verstappen's teacher assistant, offering help to students during his seminars and providing assistance with schedules and assignments. "I hope I don't take up too much of your time, it's exam season after all," Professor Verstappen continued, but you shook your head. "It's fine, this is my sort of job anyway," you chuckled, to which he smiled. "And you're doing a very good job, Ms," he praised, making you swallow hard while you kept the smile on your lips. "I have prepared the grading sheets for the essays right here, they will be uploaded to the digital page of the course when you've read it through as well," Max shoved his laptop towards you, rolling his chair slightly around his desk to sit a little closer to you. You took his laptop to read through the Word document.

You felt his gaze on you meanwhile, and you tried to ignore while your eyes scanned the document. "I think it's great. It includes all the aspects of what they should contribute to and should provide a clear list of what the students are required to put in their work," you said, looking up at him. "Great," he curtly nodded. "To move on, the last course week before the Christmas break is scheduled to be online because some students might fly home already, and that way they can join the online seminars still. I'd like to host an extra seminar in case some students want some help or tips. Would you be able to assist me during those two hours to answer some questions?" Professor Verstappen asked. "That's alright, send me the schedule of that week?" you replied. "Of course," he said. You stood up ahead, assuming that was all he wanted to ask. "Is there something else I can do for you?" you asked anyway, looking down at him while adjusting your wrap dress. You caught his eyes briefly drifting over your figure, and it looked like he wanted to shake his head, but changed his mind halfway.

"I'm not sure," Max said, standing up as well, approaching you. You craned your neck to look into his eyes now, feeling your cheeks slowly turning crimson. "What makes you feel unsure?" you managed to choke out. "If you like to be rewarded for being such a good assistant," his voice was slightly hoarse. You squeezed your thighs together, erotic images forming in your head and making you unable to respond. "Tell me," he urged, his fingers reaching your face and lifting your chin, angling your mouth perfectly up to his. "Depends on what the reward includes," you decided to reply, causing a grin to form on his face. "You'd have to find out," Max said. Your lips were just as eager as his to connect with each other, his fingers tightening around your waist while his desk hit the back of your thighs. The kiss was demanding, intense, your gasps mixed with his low grunts when your fingers knotted into his short strands. The kiss deepened soon enough, and you let him explore your mouth. One of his thighs moved between yours, his palms feeling warm against your ass when he rode up the material of your skirt.

You moaned softly when he squeezed the flesh firmly, pulling you closer to him in the process. Max groaned when he felt the thin material of your thong, the warmth of your center against his thigh when he pulled your hips down on it. Both of you would be lying if thoughts like these never flickered through your minds before. His mouth left yours, and in a haste moved down to your neck to leave his kisses there, alternating between kissing and nipping, firmly pressing his lips against your skin, yet careful not to leave any marks. Your thighs were quivering slightly, your clothed clit grinding against his thigh when you rolled your hips forward, whimpers leaving your mouth frequently. Your hands squeezed his arms, his biceps. You were sure you were sopping wet by now, the friction of his slacks against your thong sending shivers up your spine. Against your upper thigh, you could feel him getting rock hard in his slacks, and your eyes diverted to where your bodies were grinding together. Your fingers trailed down his fine body, undoing the belt and the zipper.

"Professor..." you started, pushing his hips, so you could curl your legs around him. Max looked down at your pretty face, swallowing a grunt at the sultry look in your eyes. "I want your cock." He never expected those words to leave your mouth, and he cursed under his breath, feeling himself twitch in his slacks. Max pushed his underwear down, revealing the perfect length that was slightly leaking pre-cum. Bunching up your skirt further around your waist, he pulled your thong aside, a low grunt leaving his mouth at the sight of your pussy. He moved the head of his cock through your folds, before pushing past your entrance. You leaned your hands on his desk, your fingers curling around the edge while you whimpered at his girth stretching your walls. "I have another appointment in five minutes, darling," Max grunted. Adrenaline filled your veins, at the thought that the door was unlocked, and whoever had an appointment with him could come in and see you getting railed by your professor. A moan left your mouth, the thoughts making you clench with arousal.

Max's pace was quick, deep, and hard, determined to make you cum hard. Skin to skin sounds filled his office, his iron grip on your waist securing you on his desk while his hips drove into yours. You felt electrified as the head of his cock grazed your g-spot, thickening your wetness and sending your mind into a haze. You bit on your lower lip harshly, swallowing a cry of his name. Max's breaths were audible, and his eyes glided over your face that was contorted with pleasure, before they settled on where your bodies were connected. You felt euphoric around him, and it nearly made his knees buckle when you felt so tight and warm around his cock. Max watched you lift your hand off his desk and slide it between your bodies, your fingertips rolling over your high-strung nub of nerve endings. Your toes curled at the sweet stimulation next to his precise thrusts, and him filling you up over and over again in combination with it made your eyes roll back. Max cursed under his breath when he felt you cum around him, watching you tremble a little while you tried to keep your moans down.

He wanted to pull out, but your legs were still curled around him and his mind was too fogged up to speak up. The throbbing sensation of his orgasm made you shiver, goose bumps rising upon your limbs while he thrusted through it. "Professor?" you both gasped at the sound outside of the door, a knock soon following. "Just a second, please," Max replied, clearing his throat and quickly stepping back from you. "So, the grading sheet will be online this afternoon," he started to talk, his voice a little louder to let the person behind the door know he was still discussing something. "That's perfect," you replied with a soft giggle. Max fixed his slacks next, running his fingers through his hair. "And then I will email you the date of the extra seminar," he said, sitting behind his desk again. You made sure he watched how you pulled your thong back in place, your skirt smoothed down your thighs again. Max felt himself throbbing at the sight again, and he suppressed a groan. "I will be there to assist you then. You can email me whenever you need me," you purred, swinging your bag over your shoulder.

Max opened a window quickly. "Thanks, gorgeous," he softly said, pulling you in to peck your lips before you went out of his office. "Hi, come in. Yeah, I just had an intense meeting, there was a lot to go over. Sorry for the delay." You laughed to yourself at what you heard him say, looking over your shoulder to see him standing in the doorway, closing the door after shooting you a last smirk.