Harmonious - [Mobster!Charles]

A/N: for PauloDybala101

TAGLIST: fayeexoxo ABNStory Garrixer_06 landon0rris jxan_F1 MariPecs10 Chami2207 McLaren_04 cuteleklerk ferraritastic black_ma23 lewavocado Judy_Taurus wanderlust_gemini sweetrose33 smilethankstothem rosaa- CassieRochester

WORDCOUNT: 1851

WARNINGS: nsfw (oral (male receiving), unprotected sex)

SYNOPSIS: Charles' deal with another mafia crew went wrong and you're helping him to calm down.

From the way he parked his Ferrari on the graveled porch of the apartment, and definitely from the way the door slammed close, you knew that he was fuming. You were lifting your sunglasses to glance over the balustrade of the balcony, where you were seated in the evening sun with a book on your lap, to see him storming into the house via the front door, his cheeks probably flushed red with anger. You knew to not approach him right away, but you didn't even need to ask him, you already knew he was screwed over this afternoon while meeting with another crew for a deal that seemed to be too good to be true. Seeing him coming back in one piece and the men he took with him arrived next, made you feel somewhat relieved that it hadn't turned out into a fight or a war between the crews. You sighed softly, leaning back against the lounging chair, and you were about the flick the page of your book when the door of the bedroom opened.

"Mon amour?" Charles' voice called out for you, his favorite nickname rolling of his tongue that made you perch up right away. "Over here," you replied, letting him know you were seated outside. Charles didn't say anything else, but a frustrated grunt was audible from him. He had torn his tie from around his neck and he threw it on the bed, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt, and the little buttons rattled over the floor. He sat down on the edge of the bed with a deep sigh, and you placed your book on the table to stand up. "I assumed it didn't go according to your plan?" You asked gently. "Absolutely not. I don't know what kind of amateur that was, really," Charles started, nearly breezing with anger. "Apparently he was at the same diner as we were with the crew last weekend. And he started about how hot you were, well, he crossed the goddamn line right there," Charles gritted.

You chuckled lowly, shaking your head a little. "Charles..." you softly hummed, and he finally lifted his head to look at you. The corners of his mouth moved slightly upwards after they had been pressed into a thin line, the sight of you in the satin robe he had gifted you after his trip to Venice, and your white bikini underneath caused him to take a deep breath, and he relaxed a little. You had been tanning all day, the summer glow visible on your body. "I'm the only one who can call you hot, and beautiful, and sexy," he continued, his jaw slacking. You approached him to slip into his lap, feeling his hands moving up your thighs. "You're home now, just relax," you hummed, curling your arms around his neck. "I've been thinking about you all day," you sighed, changing the subject in order to shift his mindset to something else. "Have you, babe?" Charles replied. "Aren't you looking gorgeous," he continued, his eyes drifting over your scarcely dressed figure.