[3] - [Lewis Hamilton]

A/N: for Elle_prn

TAGLIST: lewavocado ricciardoaf dagmara_1311 black_ma23 ferraritastic MeryAnnGonzalez Nefix99

WORDCOUNT: 554

3. "Have you seen my hoodie?". "Nooo". "You're wearing it aren't you?".

The evenings are warm in London, yet you still enjoyed pulling a baggy hoodie over your body when you came freshly out of the shower. Lewis was out for an evening run and you took one of his Tommy Hilfiger hoodies out of his closet before walking down to the living room with just some underwear under the hoodie. The floor felt cold beneath your feet and the low humming of the airconditioning system was softly audible in the back. You curled up on the couch and reached for the remote of the TV to switch it on. You briefly browsed through the channels and selected a random one with some reality drama series on. Good background noise while you opened the Instagram app on your phone. You read some posts and you barely noticed Lewis came in through the front door. "I'm back!". He announced, slightly panting from his run and he peaked his head around the corner.

"I'm taking a shower right away, you aren't catching up on Dynasty without me, are you?". He asked then and you let out a laugh. "I wouldn't dare. Now hit the showers before I might consider doing so". You said and now it was his turn to laugh. Lewis got into the kitchen to drink some water first, before he immediately went to the bedroom to get some lazy clothing and head into the bathroom. You continued to scroll through some meme pages while side-eying the programme on the TV. In a month, F1 was starting again and you knew Lewis was more than excited to get back to work. You had travelled back to London with him since two weeks ago, that way he made sure he was healthy when he had to get back to the factory of Mercedes in a couple days to prepare. His focus had been optimal during the quarantine and he hadn't done anything else than train even more.

You absolutely admired the strength and will power to keep everything perfectly going according to schedule. Not much later, your thoughts were interupted when Lewis peaked his head around the corner again. "Babe, have you seen my hoodie?". He asked and you pursed your lips together. "Nooo... Which one do you mean?". You asked then, barely looking up. "The pinkish Tommy one". He said next and you sensed he came further into the living room. "Not really, maybe it's in the washer". You said and Lewis chuckled. "You're wearing it aren't you?". He smirked as he looked over at you on the couch. "Maybe?". You replied. "Can't you pick another one, this is my favourite". Lewis said as he sat down next to you. "Well, it's my favourite too". You said. "You have so many other hoodies". You protested. "You mean you have so many other hoodies because my closet is taken over by you". Lewis laughed en pulled on the sleeves of the hoodie.

You mocked him next and he swung his arm around your shoulders to pull you into his chest. "You look cute in it, so I'll allow you to keep it". Lewis kissed your cheek, making you smile nevertheless.