Chapter 1

Ren stares at the sight before them. The city is literally on fire. The building next to them looks like it could crumble at any moment. You can hear the screams of civilians on the street being slaughtered. The sky looks like it's smoke just overtook it, blocking out the sun. Giving the sky an overcast look. Everything looks like it's from a dystopian society book. What happened in the few weeks Ren was gone?

"You okay," Thomas asks looking at Ren's pale face and shaking hands.

Ren gulps before replying, "Yeah...I-I-I just...this is a shock to me that's all greenie."

Slowly Katherine backs away from the horror of what used to be New York City. She falls to the floor, not able to keep herself up any longer. she sits there on her knees staring at a spot on the floor.

"What is wrong with her," Thomas asks.

"What does it look like, she's in shock," Newt says.

Ren is unaware of the conversation going on around her. She's to focused on what could have happened to Jack...and everyone else of course. Thinking of all the possible outcomes of what could've happened. Four weeks, tops...four weeks she was gone. And in those four weeks Loki took over without using her, the Avengers and everyone disappeared, and took over Stark Tower's. I mean at least she's wearing a tee shirt, hoodie, shoes, and leggings instead of the dress she was in when she went into the coma. Wait, WHO DRESSED HER?

"Ren you okay?" Newt asks waving his hand in front of her face. She whacks his hand away and blinks a few times.

"Yes, so don't go waving your hands in front of my face," she answers.

"Aaannnddd she's back," Minho says arms crossed.

"Okay, first things first," Ren says rubbing her hands together, standing up, "We need to get the heck out of here."

"Really, I think we should stay here," Minho says sarcastically. Ren rolls her eyes at his unnecessary comment.

"We have a few options," Ren starts, "One, stay here and meet the person who created this mess. Two, waltz into the hallway and meet the guards and then the person who put us here. Or three, sneakily waltz into the hallway and figure a way out of this shucking place."

None of them answer.

"Number three it is," Ren says walking over to the door.