KIDNAPPED

~JASONS POV~

I shoot out the house to go to the firm . I get in my car and I speed off. We just made up and I'm not ready to lose her. I never will be.

I receive a call . I answer without looking at the caller ID. I put it on the cars loud speaker. Jason I'mma say this once and once only.

If your want your girl and twin spotless drop off 10 billion at her house basement. And oh they pregnant do it within 28 hours. Chow amigo.

What is he crazy 10 billion in 28 hours. Gladly I was always ready for a moment like this . I carelessly park. I rush in the launder section.

Everyone bag up a fake 10 billion!!"I order." They already think it's for within 24 hours. I run to the tech section. Zack track Jessica's tracker she's been kidnapped!

He is going to do it without any mistake cause even though she's married he still has a crush on her. Did you just say my daughter has been kidnapped,"dad asks."

Yes so was Emily. Please don't get drunk they need you,"I plead." He nods. Justin comes in with Anna and Oliver . They need to be safe so I'm taking them to the safe house just in case,"he states."

No!! I wanna be there when they save aunt Amy and Jessie . The safe house can wait,"Oliver debates." Wow you do have the temper of your father,"I say."

Dalia come here please,"I call her over." I'm not going home,"she argues." Bring me half a glass of peach juice place sleeping pills inside for the kid,"I whisper."

She nods and walk away. Ok will you drink the juice I give you,"I ask her." She nods. Well that was easy.

The juice arrived and she drinks it. Ok let's go save your aunties,"I pick her up. She looks dizzy. You suck for making sleep uncle J,"she says losing her consciousness.

~EMILYS POV~

Someone takes of the bag covering my face. A very huge man with a half burnt face stands right in front of my face .

I nearly scream. But the first person I think of is Jessica. Jessica! Jessie! She is in the bathroom for now she'll be back.

What do you want,"I ask". Easy your boyfriend's position in the business,"he says." Oh and while I'm out don't cause trouble for your guests,"he says removing his face from my face

Becomes back and they tie her in the seat behind me. Someone enters and stands in the dark. They come out of the shadow.

Chris ,Daniel ? Yes ?"Daniel replies." What do you want? Why are you doing this I'm your daughter,"I say." Well let me tell you a very fun story.

I am Davis Foster your father's twin. Your father always had found the most beautiful women . I felt jealous so I tried sleeping with all of them .

But when it came down to your beautiful mother I didn't. I decided to try and brainwash her. I did but Daniel was always there to help her regain her memory.

But when I heard she had twins on the way I decided to kill one of them. I kidnapped Aruara and sold her to Nigerians.

They saw her as a treasure so i made money from her. You grew up without knowing you had a twin.

Daddy Daniel kept looking for her and never quit . As soon as he told me he found her I injected her with a drug called megonisiumic potrogrom it makes you seem like you have a disease and eventually you die

On the year your mother found her she discovered her sickness or drugness she drew up a will leaving millions to you both.

I got angry and I tried finding the password to her laptop. The day she died she gave you two necklaces. I think they have the pin and password to most her stuff

So she died . I wanted Daniel to suffer from losing his wife, then his recently found kid ,then you and lastly watch his self being slaughtered by me

Oh and your name is Emily Laura Foster. Hers is Emma Aruara Foster. And how her twin Karen died was no fire.

I raped her till she fell pregnant. Then waited for her to have a bump . I lastly took out my son out her body then I cut both of them to pieces.

And that's what gonna happen to you and jasmine ,jesline or what ever she is. And the fun part is there's nine of you.

Oh Chris is going to have a great time,"he concludes."  Please Dan...Davis don't do this,"I beg." He laughs until he coughs. Chris is vomitting.

Oh don't worry you are both going to watch it all,"he says after sobering from the coughs." He brings down the projector. He inserts the CD

It's only two hours. Chris vomits at every bloody part. He killed my aunt in a way I will never forgive him. The movie is over the money isn't here. Does Jason even love me.

Ok let's get bloody boy,"he tells Chris."  Wait you can't kill her yet . You need her to crack the code to the money,"Jessica stops the man wearing gloves and the other undressing."

She has a point,"Chris says in relief." Chris is so dead when Jason ...maybe he never will. Where the other piece,"he asks." I don't know. Maybe it's in the house.

We are not at that stupid house,"he says through clenched jaws." Go find the other girl!"he orders" What if! What if I can crack it without the other piece I am very good at tech,"I interrupt."

Untie her damn it!"he yells annoying the old man." He unties me. Faster grandpa!!"Da...avis orders." I hear the man hiss in annoyance.

I stand up and walk to the laptop. Gunshots go off and everyone goes down . I grab the keys and unchain Jess. As soon as I am done I feel like kids are dying.

My legs are wet and I scream falling down. Her stage started,"Jessica yells in panick." Oh god why during the gun shots. That's when I blacked out.

~JASONS POV~

I let my men cover me while I go look for my sister and girlfriend. Matt just landed, Justin and Dave are here.

Let's spilt up find Rock and kill him. A bullet goes through my shoulder. Shit man that has to hurt,"rock says."

I place two bullets in his skull and walk passed the body. I shoot every rock in my way. I see a cobra viechle. What the fuck are the cobras doing here.

We keep shooting. This goes on for half an hour . They found them and they're taking them home boss,"one of my men say."

I look for any other cobra in the building but none. The building is going to demolish let's get out here.

They just threw a bomb at us. We get out and seven of my mini buses were bombed how unfair.

When I get home I was told to give her some weeks alone her order.

I now sleep alone. Ok I lay awake alone. Because she would flinch at any high pitched voice or a laugh. Anything. She sees a physcatrist.