NOTICE ME

EMILY'S POV

It's been two hours in South Africa and my feet are killing me. We went to Pretoria or is it Petonia.  The place is beautiful. I love the museum.

Babe you seem to be mesmerised by this place,"Jason says." Come on , this is beautiful. Did you know that chickens are part of the dinasour family. And that the what not is the dumpest dinasour,"I ramble."

Wow that's new ,"he says with wide eyes. I'm hungry and my feet are killing me. Babe we just ate uhm...17 and a half minutes ago,"he says." Oops you'll blow your cover. I think you should go to the hospital to just know what's going on with your body.

Why?"I ask." You are heavier than usual, eat a lot , sleep a lot and very moody so it worries me that not even your period makes you all this . All it does it makes you eat , ask and laze around,"he says with worry filling his face."

I'm sorry I worry you this much I just hate bothering you,"I say shrugging. You are no bother all you have to do is just tell me when not well,"he says." And I promise I will never ever leave you,"say hugging him.

So what do you say we get you that meal,"he says bending down to kiss my forehead. We walk out and go order some samp and beans from Mr d . This is my first South African meal.

It's so delicious. Wow you seem to love this ... whatever we're eating,"Jason says wrinkling his nose ." I do . Wait do I or is this pregnancy playing me? I bring and enjoy it while it lasts.

This place is beautiful,"I say." Yea but what do they call these nice purple trees here?"he asks." Jakaranda or is it Jarkarta

Come guys you must be tired let's go Manhattan hotel. I saw it on our way here,"Karen says." The bubble gum here comes in many flavours,"Aruara says." The traditional food here is great,"Matt adds."

Well tomorrow we are going to Korea,"Tim says putting his phone away." We nod and get in our rented car. We drive for a very few minutes. And parked our car there.

Good evening ,"the male receptionist greets with a smile." Hi can we please get uhm...5 luxury suites,"Aruara replies." Uh uh I'm sharing with Jan ,"I say."

Ok 4,"Aruara says."

JANICE'S POV

The guy does what he does and hands everyone keys. They walk and I stay behind. I do feel lonely sometimes because I really loved Chris. I like your accent where you from?"the receptionist asks."

I look back. I'm from South Stateville , the east coast you?"I greet back." I'm from Cape town , South beach. And I'm Harry ,"we shake hands." I'm Janice.

How long are you gonna be here,"he asks." Well tonight we are going to Korea . Then can I have you tens. I give him my numbers. Are you Indian? I was born here but my parents yes.

It suits but I shouldn't get you fired  in go let you go,"I say." He looks at the clock and another male comes behind the desk . My shift is over and have a great night Dax,"he says."

You must be tired I will let you rest,"he says." I'm bored in actual fact what do you do for fun?"I ask." Well here it's not safe at night. I got robbed twice ,"he says."

You know you should get a licensed gun. Cause it's not safe here,"I say." Those are expensive here. Comparing your life with ours it's pretty simple. He nods in wonder.

My phone rings and I answer looking at caller ID. I put it on my ear and Jason's deep voice starts howling at me. Where are ? You know you have me worried?

Oh Jesus Jason I'm going out with a friend ,"I state rolling my eyes." You have a friend ,"he ask." I am imagining your dump face so don't use that tone. And yes a friend,"I say ."

Well ok have fun bye,"he hangs up." Well that's new. What's new? My brother never yells me to have fun , he just says don't get pregnant or take a one night stand or I'll break his or her neck,"I reply."

You came with you family yea my whole family. A man who looks exactly like Daniel went in the hotel the difference is he has fascinatingly blue eyes. Bright blue eyes.

What's wrong you seem do tense,"he asks taking my hand in his." That man , no man is Daniel here? Whose Daniel ? Emily's dad and he used to ... no Jason doesn't even know she's pregnant,"I ramble."

Jan calm down , breath, call your brother tell him about it okay,"he tells me." I take a few deep breaths and give Jason a call. Jay , I just saw a man that looks exactly like Daniel but much more brighter brighter brighter blue eyes . Just don't beat him up yet,"I say."

Ok thanks for the heads up. I know you did that not worry her. Yes bye. I hang up. So he is ok . I nod thanks but I'm sorry ... Argh what's with these calls!

Dad? Your mother wants is to stay an extra night here. Really?! Bye sweets I'm ready for mother to kill me alright. AHH beat it up right,"he hangs up after my silly statement."

We are staying and leaving tomorrow night,"I say excitedly." Really that's great,"he replies." Let's go to the 24/7 Barbra. What's that?"I ask tilting my head."

It's a place as huge as the mall . Well it's a mall basically that's open all day and night,"he replies." Sounds fun. Let's go ,"I say ".  He leads us to a VW Jetta TDI Quattro.

I love your car,"I say." Thanks,"he replies." So if you had the chance to visit me would you,"I ask." There's no one I'm leaving behind do yea,"he replies." What do you mean there's no one you leaving behind?

My mother and father disowned me because I am in a gang and that's my living now and my one sibling died way before I joined it so it's a thing. I'm sorry I should've known.

It's actually fine. Which gang you in . The Cobra's , it's an American one. Can you take me home please,"I ask calmly." Ok is there something wrong I said or..?

No it's not that I'm freaking out because you in a gang. But because of your leader. What did he do? He is the reason my mother has brain cancer. The car stops immediately.

Why would he do that?! Your leader is not a man it's a woman. His jaws are to the floor. How do you know? She injected my mom with it because my brother didn't want to date her.

And since she found out he is in love with Emily she is after her. I should've known. My mission was to kidnap her,"he says." So you knew us all this time?!

No it's not I like that. I really like you . I've been looking at for a year now, I wasn't gonna take her to him I was gonna play hero for you to like me back or at least notice me.

You really love me. Is your story true? Yea . I'm sorry I did this I didn't know about your mother or her pregnancy. I only knew you and that I will take her to Mauritius.

I wasn't gonna harm her. That's why I let the two nyaopes take my money I didn't wanna harm them,"he says driving me back." But I now see I ruined my actual chances .

The rest of the drive was silent. He parks and I get out. I walk to our room . Jason is sleeping,Emily is sleeping. I plop down the pillow and I feel years run down my face.

He really liked me . Is his name Harry. A message Beebs and I look at it.
I forgot to mention. I'm sorry .Brent
His name is Brent. I don't text back but I cry myself to sleep. Why am I crying.

___________________________________

What a sweet chapter