NIGHTMARES

EMILY'S POV

Dave you have been driving for hours now the pain is killing me!"I yell arching my back." Honestly it's been 10 minutes,"he says as he parks." And we're here ,"he states."

Aruara opens the door at Dave carries me out. You are seriously light,"he states taking me up and down like a baby doll triggering the pain." You are hurting her,"Aruara states like a crazy person."

He puts me on a empty bed. Uhm can we get her a room with Dre,"he states looking at the receptionist." The tell him to go to 34. He pushes me there like a piece of paper.

Oh good grief!What happened Daven,"a female doctor asks." Well I don't know but she does,"he says pointing at Aruara."
- She fell down the stairs and..
- I got robbed and beat"Aruara and I chorus."

We look at each other nervously. Which one is it?"Dave asks."
- I fell down the stairs
- she got robbed and beat,"we chorus." We look at the the two people looking at us with extremely suspicious eyes.

Right,"the doctor drags out." Well I'll do some examination and check if we have bad news,"the doctor states." I nod and fiddle with my shirt. I hate this habit of mine . I do it when I know something is about to happen and I won't like it.

I sit there for an hour starving and it's probably tomorrow. I'm hungry can you notice that! Ok she has a cracked knee cap and a cracked elbow. So do not work too much or it will take longer to heal or respond to the treatment,"the doctor says."

I nod . And you will always have to relax your body and exercise. With these meds you can heal in two to three weeks. Take two a day,"she says firmly."

Thanks ,"I reply." When you have any pains apply this cream . Pointers, it might sting and burn a little,"she says." I nod as she hands me a little pink pill and water. I take the pill and consume it. Do I have to feel dizzy after this pill?"I ask." Yep.

And I was out. I wake in a car with leather seats.  We are in a rich looking neighborhood, mansions only. I look around and spot Aruara out and Dave driving . I take a moment to think and hits me like a bus the pill.

Stupid pill,"I mumble." You are awake ,"Dave states waking Aruara." I nod and ask ,"where are we?" Oh now we are here, my place ... partly,"he says parking in the most beautiful mansion."

This is where you live?"Aruara and I chorus." I look at the clock on the car screen. It's 1:48am ,wow Daniel really knows how to piss a girl off. There gate opens and the gaurds simply bow. I stumble out the car to the door.

You live here...alone . As in by yourself?" I ask." No it's me, Jan ,their parents,the maids ,the guards and Jason,"he replies as we slowly enter the house ."

You live with Jan's parents!"Ruara exclaims." He nods ,"well the mother is not in a good condition, she suffers from stage 4 brain cancer,"he says sadly ." Yea we can relate , my mom died from that ,"I say sadly."

We all stay in the silence for some time until Jan comes down with a beautiful women with light black hair. Dave you're home I was so wor...ried,"the woman says but she stops when she sees two girls that look alike ."

Emily? Aruara?"Jan says." Jan,"we chorus." She rushes to us and hugs Aruara and then gives me a bone crushing hug. I think I broke my elbow,"I say at the burning pain ". Careful Janice it's cracked,"Aruara warns."

What happened ?why are you here?"she asks." Well I found them in the middle of the night seven blocks away from their house,"Dave states." May I ask who are you girls,"the woman asks." I'm Emily Foster and this is my best friend Aruara McKenzie," I introduce us."