DANIEL?

JASON'S POV

I see Daniel standing and to some and Justin just stopped dead in his tracks. That means Daniel is talking to Emily . I'll kill Justin cause I let him look after her. I rush to Daniel and gently grab Emily and it seems as soon as I touched her she let fear take over her body.

Where are you taking my daughter,"he asks." Where she deserves to be,"I reply." Do you know who the fuck I am? What I'm cable of?"he asks." I know exactly who you are and I'm cable of a million times worse you shit you are a twig compared to me Daniel,"I reply."

I probably balance Emily since she is not as light as she was. Now I see why we need to move down. He looks at me and just furrows his eyebrows. Pit her down and go home like a good boy,"he says showing his gun."

I hand Emily to Justin. Get her home and calm her down I will kill you later,"I state." He nods and take and nearly fall by the unexpected weight of such a tiny girl. Why not put away your little illegal toy and let's talk outside as real men,"I suggest."

You are no man to tell me what to do not,"he drags out the word "boy". Ok then let's do this in public. I'm not gonna let you hurt her so walk away still alive and in one piece Daniel ,"I force."

He goes for his gun and I punch him get him off balance and kick him in the face. I kick his gun away. Never bring guns to places of education,"I state angrily." For a moment I was deaf and numb.

I was about to throw another punch until soft small hands stop me. Violence won't make anything better ," Emily states." I let him go and stand up. Justin comes running out of breath and he looks purple on the cheeks .

She actually bruise my brother. Wow !What happened?"I ask." She is intimidating and Ch dry fast and freaking heavy,"he says out of breath." And your cheeks and hands? She twisted my nibbles and pinched me purple,"he explains."

Emily looks at me in questioning eyes. I don't believe you,"I state." Well she even slapped Kelly I'm class today. I look back to Emily finding her irresistible questioning look.

She yawns and tries to stand up. I help her and I take her to the car. But Jason I wanna write my second test,"she whines ." You will at home. No I wanna write it in class. I sigh and take her to class. I go to my class and write my test. I only have three classes today so after this it's my free period and I take Emily home.

And I'll come back and write the last year for spring break and just stay home. I finish my test and day dream. I wonder what she thinks about me?when is my mother going to have the right time for surgery?

Is my father coping? What do they do at night? Is my mother ever gonna heal? Why am I the one who had to take care of the family business? Why didn't Jan do it? Or Justin even Jessica? Why did my mother have to fall sick ? God I need her?

Why the hell is my li... They cuts my depressing thoughts by ringing. I stand up and walk out to see Justin and Emily at my door . When did you two get out of class,"I ask."

We skipped a bit,"Justin answers." You have got my girl friend doing crap bro,"I state putting my hand on her waist." Yep,"they chorus popping out the p." We drive home and I told Justin about the horror fiasco Emily invited us to.

She has fallen asleep on such a short drive,"Justin whines." Yes . She does that a lot often these days and it worries me a lot,"I state." His playful face drops and he seems upset. You don't have to worry about that I'll ask Dre about it,"I say to cheer him up."

He firms a weak smile. Well how's Oliver?"I ask." Well she's two days old and Anna told me she's doing fine,"he says sadly ." Well why not marry her you want that right ?"I ask as I walk upstairs." Yes I do I even bought a ring and her parents gave me the blessings but she broke up with me dude,"he says face palming himself."

What kind of ring ? A black Dalia. Well I know she's not over you just take the chance. How Jay?how? Let her move into the house and use mom as an excuse for wanting to see her grand daughter. And besides Cliphill isn't far.

He nods and takes out his phone . He dials the number. No no no I can't do this. What if she says no? What if she doesn't want me to see my child again?"he rambles." As he does so I take out my phone . I dial Anna. She pick up after two rings.

Hi Jay how you doing? Well I'm great but I have a message more like request. Yes go on. Well my mom said she'd love to see Oliver and I would love it if you can join us for our birthday tomorrow. Well I broke up with Justin you know.? Yea Anna I know but at least come for sake of my mom. Ok I am coming besides I wouldn't miss his birthday for the world . I mean your birthday . I mean... I get it Anna don't stress he'll pick you up.

I swear I heard a sequel before throat clearing. Ok cool I'll start packing. I turn to Justin. He is wide eyed and it's kind of in a good way. Thanks man I should get going,"he says and waves." I nod and go downstairs knowing Emily will be awake any sec now and hungry.

I make a grilled cheese sandwich and some peach juice. I hear a door open and I see her rub her eyes. Hm just in time . Hungry?" I ask." She nods.

###########################

Sorry for the short chap wish me luck on the next one
#please
###vote
####and
#comment