BIRTHDAY!¡CHEATING!¡WHAT!¡

JUSTIN'S POV

I drive for thirty minute and I see myself parking in my ex's aka baby mama's drive way . I turn the car to get some extra time to calm down.

I do the lip buzz,"brrrr... I'm here. Play it cool she loves you." I get out the house and u hear Oliver's small voice crying. That's my baby. Anna opens the door with her everyday beautifully black eyes filled with love.

Oh Justin ,"she hugs me and I take no other second of hasitation and hug her back." You want some help with packing or Oliver ?"I ask." Packing and Oliver ,"she replies." I nod and walk to her room. It's a small cozy house I enjoy being in. She has three bedrooms, hers and Oliver's,her mom's and what was mine.

I still don't get why she dumped me because she cheated. I go to her room and take Oliver in my arms arms and grab her bag and her baby noodles. As soon as she settles in my arms she smiles and start humming a song

I put the bag on the couch and go to her room to get a very small tin of formula milk. Let's say she's like her mother and very picky with food. I take her dolls and toys and put it in my pocket and grab her ribbons,hair ties and clips.

I place them on the couch . I'm still surprised I'm doing all this with my daughter in my left arm. I grab her mother phone and place it in my pocket and take her laptop. She does home schooling since we have a baby.

I pay for her every bill and her grandmother's nursing home including her mom's medication. It's sad how early we lose our mothers. I go outside and open the cars boot and place all the luggage in. Anna sits in the back seat with Oliver .

Oliver has my grey eyes, her mother's hair, my dimples and the rest is mommys . I hope my daughter losses me first instead of the most valuable person she has. Maybe she knows my brother is a mafia boss.

I start driving away. How's your mother doing?"she asks." Well she has gotten stronger ever since Emily moved in,"I reply and he already sad face flushes." She has the wrong idea shit! Emily is Jason's girlfriend and Aruara is Dave's,"I state."

A look of relief washes over her face. So...uhm... Have a boyfriend,"I ask". No I'm just not ready to move on yet," She replies ." I nod and relax as I know I wasn't ok with her having a boyfriend either than me.

We talk about the old days and enjoy a good laugh. You should come to the fiasco tomorrow,"I invite." Who is taking care of Oliver ?"she asks ." Relax I'll find a nanny or we could just stay home,"I reply."

She nods and then shakes her head. She is 3 years old. Staying home it is,"I say parking in the drive way." I take all her luggage and take it inside. I find Jason and Emily playing on the couch. We are home,"I greet the couple."

They shoot their heads our direction. A baby! We are gonna live with a baby!"Emily exclaims." Anna smiles and she hugs Jason . Hey Anna how was the drive with Justin,"he greets."
Fun you can say,"she replies."

Can I see her,"Emily asks." She nods and waves for Oliver to come out from behind her legs . What's her name,"Emily asks." Oliver . She smiles and nods. Well I'm sure you two guys are not getting your baby anytime soon,"Jason says looking from Emily to us ".

You guys are probably exhausted. Me yes him I doubt ,"Anna states after Jason's silly statement ." I lead her upstairs and she rest as I quietly bring in her luggage. When I was done I went back to Jason.

One down two to go,"I first bump the air." Shit!dude I forgot my test! Take care of them both,"he yells running out." I walk to the kitchen and make some sandwiches for Emily , Anna and myself. I haven't seen Courtney in some days now. Not that I date her even though people think so .