SURGERY

JASON'S POV

Today it's my mother goes in for surgery. Emily has been running around like crazy. She made her and everyone chocolate chip pancakes and warm chocolate milk.

We had breakfast and guess what ?... Amy gave is no tough time since we ever returned from Korea. Dad has been doing his crazy routines for mom .

It's a crazy morning . Mom is wearing her yellow waist up skirt that Emily bought her. A white backless t-shirt that Jessie and Jan picked out. Yellow Sandler's from Biscuits.

I bought her a yellow and white ribbon so she can make her ponytail. Justin bought her a make up set which I'm still confused by. Dad is dancing. Dave I can't remember.

Ok surgery is at 12pm sharp,"mom says smiles. We laugh at her gestures. Matt is here and he is in the pool with Dave and Justin. Those three are trouble.

Emily sits on my lap and god I didn't expect what she says next. You know you are a gentleman when drunk? Mom and the girls laugh.

I mean seriously honey you are so sweet when drunk,"she repeats. I look at her wide eyed. That was on my birthday,"I say. I know ,but it clicked in today . You even opened the door for me and tried to carry me to bed,"she adds."

Mom cracks out and she stands up . I run after her and what's with me today cause I didn't expect her to be so good at dodging that I even fall in the pool.

I love you ,"she yells blowing me a.kiss when I resurface." I pout and she jumps in. Why are you so clumsy today?"she asks pecking my lips.

I shrug. We get out and get dried. She changes the red hoodie and grabs a white floral dress. I wear some tracks and life goes on right. Being a Mafia boss doesn't mean I am not lazy.

Speaking of which . How come there weren't any attacks this month? What's wrong you look like you just been hit by a stroke,"Jessie ask."

Emily tries to act serious but her face betrays her. She cracks and nods wiping the whip cream off her cheek. She's eating just whip cream.

It's surprising and confusing that there weren't any attacks this month not that I'm complaining but this feeling I'm having says it's nowhere near good,"I say." So you miss playing around with guns ,"Emily asks."

No!! He's lying he does,"Dave says drying he's hair. It's 11 let's go,"mom says rushing in her room. Mom it's a 22 minutes drive to the hospital ,"I say as she comes out

She walks to my face well more like chest cause I'm incredibly tall. I'm your mother you hear me? I'm your motherfucker you hear me?!?!"she yells .

To be honest I'm terrified. She just said I'm no she's my motherfucker.   I wait until she's out so I can breathe. She gets out and everyone is tense. I breathe.

Isn't that supposed to be Jessie and Anna,"Jan ask. I finally breathe and she comes back yelling. Y'ALL ARE STILL SITTING AND STANDING GET OUT,"she yells pointing at each of us.

We all jump up and we get in our cars. Emily is not terrified at all. Why aren't you suprised or terrified,"I ask her as she closes the door." Cause I have a video of your reaction.

You have what?! She giggles and I dive knowing I have nothing to about it. My parents car stops at park . You have any idea what are we doing here?"I ask looking at her.

She looks just as confused. Nonetheless we get out of the car. We follow our parents like ducklings that know nothing.

Janice keeps looking around like a guard. Jan who are you expecting?"Aruara asks." She shrugs ,"mom what are we doing here?