What the hell is going on

EMILY'S POV

I start packing our clothes . I sort our clothes and something catches my eye. A gun. What the hell is a gun doing in the back seat of the car. Should I ask ? No that'd be stupid..

I continue packing and sorting out clothes. Why the sudden silence,"Aruara asks." Uh? Why are you so quiet suddenly? Well I'm waiting for you guys to start family talk again and besides how many times did you have,"I whisper the last part very low."

She blushes and take it as today. Dave parks at the front door and I get out with half the pile of my clothes. Aruara is helped with her's so she helps me with mine. Where's everyone?"I ask."

He shrugs and we hear moans and I decide to sit in my room reading. Jan moans so loudly I can't focus. I go sit downstairs in the lounge . At least down here their soft and I can totally shut them out.

I read and it takes me a deep husky voice to remind me I'm in my undies. Then you freak out when you see me in mine,"Tim mocks." I look at myself and yep I forgot. I face palm myself.

She does have a gorgeous body,"Jason says." They continue talking about my body as I go upstairs. I take Jan's huge shirts . It's a black wool shirt. I walk downstairs and coming crushing into a hard chest for sure.

Jason catches me before the stairs and I roll down kissing each other. I shoot up. You have been dead for an hour now,"I state." Me?"he asks." Yes you . The men in black think I'm your girlfriend and they just said that I know what you planning,"I yell."

The men in black ? Oh men in black,"he recalls." I have no idea what they talking about ,"he says confused." I do have something to tell the rest so that's my in bigger problem."

He nods. I walk to my room. I put on the head phones Jan borrowed me. I play my music and read.

###########################

I've been reading for hours and I'm starving. I take of my headphones and slowly head to my door. I open it and realise that it's sunset. I go down to a mess in the house.

What the hell happened here?"I ask in disbelief." Well uhm ... pillow fight,"Jason answers ." That includes bullets . Why did you make my room sound proof,"I half yell." Well Emily you see me and you together so don't get mad at them please,"Aruara gives me the big puppy eyes."

I go to the kitchen and make myself a Nutella sandwich. Jason makes multiple calls and I'm trying to figure out who shot, shy and what are these people. Ever comes in the kitchen nervously.

I now bet everyone knows that Daniel my father that is , is an abusive das in all kinds of ways,"I say." Everyone freezes except Dave and Ruara. You lying right?"Jason asks." How do you think I got two cracked bones and why is my lip currently bursted and I was sitting in the lounge in my underwears which I never do,"I ask raising an eyebrow."

I'm sorry about that . I know how it feels my mother was that too,"Kate says." I nod. Well what's gonna happen to the house?"I ask." Everyone is super nervous and are trying to figure out if they should tell me or not .

Ok keep discussing I'll go upstairs and call me when you are ready to tell me. I walk away and cross paths with a maid I made friends with, Amber. Hi amber how you doing?"I asks."

Well not fine Terry got shot,"she says with her smile dropping." Terry is that body guard that on her side of the hallway. They are both crushing on each other but are nervous to tell.

Well if you don't mind I can take care of him,"I say." No it's fine ,"she blushes." Ok she rushes to her room . I turn around and I jump when I see Jason. The funny thing is I never landed on the wooden floor but on his hips.

Thanks for scaring me you can put me down now,"I say." He smirks and replies,"or what." Nothing really I do have a book in my hand so I can just read,"I reply ."he takes my book and I try to reach for it. Hey give it back.

Then something clicks mind the gun in the car and a gunshot are never good really. I pretend to shrug it off. And we end up in a hug position. Keep reaching shorty you'll get there,"he mocks ." I punch his chest and I'm sure he felt nothing. Maybe cause he backs me to the corner.

He leans in and find out my book is not far. I reach for it and cheer. He is now in kissing position. And we here a gasp behind us. I peek out and see Amber. Now can I get off your hips,"I say." He let's me down and I rush to Amber.

She is at the corner of the hallway and I go turbo speed and tackle her down. She breaths with her eyes wide. It's not what it looks like,"I breathe out." She nods in understanding. Then why were you running?

No Mafia boss falls in...,"she starts but I cut her off." Mafia what?!! I get off her and pulls on my leg and I glare at her and she lets go. I storm in the kitchen. Where is Jason and Aruara?"I ask clenching my teeth." 

Aruara peeks out her head and I glare at her and she drops the plate . I walk to her . So you didn't tell me,"I say." I wanted to I swear I did. Then my conciseness comes to life

Let them hide it and see how they go smarty pants. I nod and mime don't tell anyone I know. She nods I walk to my room. I read my book until someone yells dinners ready .

I go downstairs and join the family on the dinner table. So what are gonna do while the house is on repair?"I ask." Well I was thinking we go on camp,"Jan states." That sounds cool ,"I reply."

I'm with Dave ,"Aruara blurts." Kate,"Tim yells with a creepy smirk ." Jan,"Chris yells." Everyone looks at Jason who is daydreaming. And I'm wide eyed. How great . I can't wait to be bothered,"I mumble and everyone smirks."

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰