GENTLE MAN WHEN DRUNK

EMILYS POV

We head back to the park. Is the party ready pink is seriously getting on my nerves,"Jason says." They said they'll call us once ready,"I say." He nods and asks", whose ideas was it to prank is? I think it was mine,"I giggle."

You are not going to heaven pranking your own boyfriend. You are so not gonna knock when entering hell you just walk through,"he says dramatically." We laugh at his gestures. He joins us and I receive a call from Ben.

He is the one preparing the party.  I answer and put on my ear. Ma'am it's ready you can come,"he say and I look at the sun." Ok but doesn't it have to be dark to have the real party,"I ask." Well by the time you get here it would be dark,"he replies."

I nod ," oh shit he can see me . Ok thank you,"I say." Thanks bye,"he says." Bye,"and I hang up." Ok people we have twenty minutes to clean up the mess made and we get out of here ,"I announce." Ok but whose gonna eat the cake," Dave asks". Everyone.

The cake was a small pink baby cake. I cut myself a small piece and everyone digs in. Why not eat babe,"I hold up my fork with a piece of cake." No thanks this is pink,"he replies." I give him my irresistible puppy eyes.

He makes his all cold face and it keeps dropping. I continue and he crashed his lips into mine. That's what your puppy eyes do to me,"he says eating the cake." I look at him.

He pecks my lips,"we are done cleaning and eating so let move." It is dark ,this is gonna be so cool. We drive off and I sit with Jessie and Anna. We talk about the babies and how it was romantic for Justin to engage to her on his birthday.

So Jessica how did Matt propose?"I ask." Well I was baking muffins and he said he wants to take over but he actually put the ring in the muffin that had"will you marry me?" Sprinkles. I said yes and he fed me the muffin. I was surprised that when eating the muffin I saw the diamond.

Wow that's nice . Do you want to get married?"Anna asks." Hell no! Marriage is not in my books . Even though my jelly beans were a mistake,"I state but my words hurt me." Do you think Jason wants... kids...just yet?"I ask."

Amy don't say that . I might not know but he is really good with them,"Jessica says." And please don't cry I'm gonna cry,"she adds." I take a deep breath to calm down.

Well look on the bright side he loves you and if he tries to run we can easily hunt him down,"Anna says and I smile." I put my hair behind my ears. I'm a mess starts playing in the radio.

-thats my favourite song!
-I hate this song!
-changr this shit!"we chorus." We laugh at our silly statements." We have a lot of stubbornness in us," I say." Matt parks in the dark drive way . We quickly get of but the birthday buds are taken to the back door.

The while house is glowing blue, different shades of blue. Everyone grabs a bucket with water balloons that are filled with paint, removable of course. We hide and because I'm short I stand next to the door . Where there's a huge vase with a kinda tropical tree.

The quads enter and they see the coral blue lighting that read"happy birthday quad stars". Jessica gasps and Matt announces ," ATTACK!"  What?"the quads asks." Water balloons went flying anywhere into their direction.

I keep getting Justin in the side of the head. I hit him again and he looks my direction and I goo down. He comes closer and touches the wall. This person keeps getting my side face and I can't see them darn it,"he mumbles."

I throw one up and it gets him square up in the face. Emily?!"he ask." Yep and thank you I'm a pro,"I do a curtsey." He shakes his head and I hit Jason in the chest. He looks my direction and he only sees Justin thanks to my height.

The water balloons ran out. We are doomed,"Kate announces." I go to Jason, ok more like try without bumping into anything. Happy birthday big boy,"I say." Hey what happened to mafia shrimp?"he whines "

I kiss him. And reply,"let's go party my mafia shrimp." That's more like it. I grab a juice box and sit down. Everyone drinks their juice until now the house smells. Who the hell brought alcohol?!?!"I yell seeing three quads drunk."

Jason comes over to me. You know honey I love more than anyone in my entire life.  I already killed 15 people because of how much I love you. I fear losing you and I fear seeing you unhappy. You are my only weakness and happiness. You make my mother happy and yourself happy that means I'll be happy. I will marry you soon you watch and see,"he says lying on our kid's."

I put my hand on the necklace I still don't get . My mother gave it to me when she was about to die. In front it has E.L.F and behind it it has I.N.S. If she was alive to tell me what it meant. Or Daniel . I felt a tear move down my cheek.

It drops on Jason's nose. Emily?"he calls out softlyl." Yes . I love you with all my heart so please never leave me,"he asks with our tears joining . I will never ever leave you Jason, I love you most,"I reply."

Why don't you drink with me,"he asks." I shouldn't let's go to sleep,"I say tapping his head." He stands up and I hold his hand and we go to our room. He opens the door for me and he does the same for the blankets .

He is a gentle man when drunk. He joins me and u cuddle to him. Gladly he dies snore when drunk. We sleep and I was still wondering about my necklace. I love my drink gentleman.

_________________________________

I wake up to Jason placing light kisses in between my breast. Morning ,"I say yawning ." Hello Diamond,"he greets back." Why are you waking me up this early?

Because I love you . And? I need you. I hum a simple reply. Jason do you want kids?"I ask and he stops." Well I do but that's not my choice to make it's yours,"he replies before adding." Is that why you are so worried.

Maybe. What's the other reason then? Well you see this necklace , my mother gave it to me before she died and told me the other piece is close,"I say showing him the necklace."

The problem is she died before finishing her sentence. It's a beautiful one,"he says." Well I don't know what ELF stands for but the I.N.S is short of two letters,"he says."

What are they? T and W making the whole word T.W.I.N.S.

_________________________________