BEAUTIFUL

EMILY'S POV

As Jason and I are talking the door is busted open by Justin and a olive skinned girl with hair as long as mine that's brown with blonde strands and is wearing jeans.

Justin comes to me and hugs me ,I hug back. He hugs Jason , he hugs back . The girl doesn't hug me but hugs Jason and I know I saw her play with her lips. So where's Jessie?"Jason asks and right after that she enters."

I'm here !"she drops her bags and rushes to me." I am collided with a bone bear crushing hug. I hug her back hasitently and she lets go . We are gonna be best friends,"she exclaims."

She looks back and hug her brother. She hugs Justin and nearly hugs the attitude girl. She walks around the bar and stops for a minute. Well you don't have to ruin my mood,"she states." Jannie!!"she yells." Janice rushes downstairs and they hug.

Ok is anybody gonna tell me who made my best friend run out our convo...whoa! Which one of you is Janice,"Aruara asks." Ok this is my ...oh these are my quads. Justin , Jessica and Jason which you now know,"Janice says pointing at each of them ."

They hug and and give each other warnings. Who are you and why are you eyeing Jessica like she ate your cousin,"I ask out of frustration."  Oh she's his girlfriend Courtney,"Jessica states." And can you explain why is she not wearing,"I ask."

She's a whore know what to expect,"she replies." I nod . She takes out plates. No you must be exhausted I'll make you something to eat . And besides you should go greet your parents,"I say." Thanks,"she says."

Anyone else hungry?"I ask." Yea !they chorus." Jason comes over me and helps me. His hands started creeping up my waist and him placing little kisses on my neck. What's for dinner?"he asks." My secret chicken and beef soup with rice and my simple salad.

I can't sleep without you,"he states." I turn to looks at him. Neither can I and that's why I'm sleeping in your room,"I say too towing to get to him." He doesn't lean in on purpose and I slap he leans in to kiss me and I smile and duck under him.

That's what you get for taking too long ...honey,"I mock." He smiles and stirs the rice while I add the spices to my currently trying chicken. I stir for some time and set it aside and start frying my onions,peppers and parsley.

They half cook and I add my beef soup . It half cooks and I add my fully cooked chicken and garlic. They cook and I place it aside and I make my salad. I slice red,yellow,green and orange peppers . Add ring onions with lettuce and cucumber.

I add all vegan olive oil,salt and balsamic vinegar. Why not add the salad dressing ?"Jason asks." Because I love my twist in food. I fix the table for everyone and go get h my utensils. 

He doesn't love girl. He loves me ,"Courtney says ." I shrug and take the utensils and go finish fixing the table. I though we hired maids where are they?"Justin asks." On vaykay,"Aruara answers."

Dave comes down and there was a certain sound. It was noisy but quiet when they saw Chris . What's with Chris and Courtney? They sit down and then Kate and I talk about me and school. And since spring is close by Kate has plans with me.

We eat and Jason and Justin stay and talk. Jessica talks to her mom. And I went ahead and mocked Tim like he usually does to me. I yawn and stand up . Ok I'm tired I'll see everyone tomorrow,"I say standing up." I walk to Jason's room I get in and grab the closets shirt I spot.

I go to the bathroom. I change into it and I look at myself in the mirror and unintentionally gasp. I'm so beautiful ,like never before. My scars faded and I'm new. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I make a bun and get out.