CAMP AND SHE KNOWS

EMILY'S POV

I'm packing my bag and getting ready to camp. I finish packing my now suit case and take my blue grey bleached jeans. I get dressed and and walk downstairs.

Where are we going again?"I ask." Mountain Hearterfall for the sixth time ,"Dave replies." I nod and get in the car. Jason's to be specific. Do we have to drive now,"I asks." Yea if you wanna see purple sun rise,"they reply,"

I nod I look at the one it's 12:13. I go back in the house to grab most snacks and multiple books . He looks at me questioningly. I shrug sitting in the passenger seat.

The first car takes off and follows two more and lastly us. I read and snack all at once . Can you at least pay attention to me,"Jason says turning the music." Since when does...,"I start but cut myself off."

I look at him and I reach for a snack . I grab some lays salted flavour. I open a pack and feed him . When the pack was done we park in the 24hr open mall. I look at the time and it reads 20:25 we get off the car and he follows me.

Do you want ice cream?"I ask." But it's eight at night. Anytime is ice cream time come on,"I grab him." I pick triple décor . Caramel , blueberry and bubble gum. He takes a single medium scoop of nepotilian.

We walk to the rest of the family. Everyone is in their own topic and we are a shop away from the food pub. I don't like this Chris guy,"Jason says frowning." I think his creepy,"I state."
He nods. We walk and I finish my cone and throw my napkin away.

This is getting boring and I haven't hacked anything in weeks so here is my chance . We order all we want and I get a signal that someone is withdrawing money nearby. I take the money we will be needing and let the person continue.

Jason looks at me with a curios look. What did you ? Nothing. You are a bad lair. No I'm not . Ok to you yea and I'm still not telling. He nods and I continue eating my fries. They keeping disappearing.

I look at him and he gives me a questioning look. I knew it it's you ,"I yell ." He tilts his head and smirks. If you smirk once more I will slap it off your face ,"I threaten." He smirks and I pin his ear .

You are signing for a death wish,"he says." I pinch his cheek and mock,"did that hurt big bad bear."  He looks at me . Well more like look down at me. How many things can you hack,"he whispers." I shake my head. He brings his head closer and I now feel his breath on my nose bridge.

He gives me a "ready to talk "look with a raised eyebrow and a bit titled head. I swallow a bit hard. He comes closer he puts his lips deathly close to mine. Anything,"I mime." He moves a bit. Wanna hack something highly encrypted,"he asks smirking."

I nearly jump out my seat. Yes ,"I yell." Ok meet me in the car in 5 minutes,"he says standing up." I smile and feel my face do something ridiculously weird . I touch it a few times . You are blushing you idiot,"Aruara squels."

I blush again. Yay! I'm finally doing it. My blood finally came back to my cheeks. I look at the time and and it's two minutes before I go meet Jay. So I stand up and walk slowly to the car.

I see men in black coming at me on both sides. I look at my feet. Come on I'm not wearing shoes assholes!!"I yell at them and I speed of and in-between the cars I go and I spot Jason and I get in the car.

You are two minutes late,"he says." If I almost got kidnap because of you mafia boss,"I yell." His eyes are wide and he looks at me . You know ,"he asks." I roll my eyes . What is my highly encrypted hobbie? You are hacking the cobras system. Hacking the what now's system?"I ask."

Here is the password and other details. The problem is evertime I try to do it... Your men try to do it,"I interrupt." Yes my tech quad catches a virus and shuts down and I have to buy new PC's.