part 15 ♡︎

i woke up feeling so good. today was going to be a good day- and that's because we are going ice skating. i'm actually pretty good at it, it will be funny to see the others try to even stay up.

after i got dressed i drove back over to nicks and waited inside for them to get ready.

we finally get to the ice rink. there is christmas music playing in the background, again, the vibes (🤩).

we get our skates and wobble over to the ice

we get our skates and wobble over to the ice. i step onto it just fine. however, the others struggled a bit. dream and george held onto each other for support, while i had my hand in nicks. i stayed with him teaching him step by step on how to skate. i learned to be very patient with him and he eventually started to get it. we stayed going very slow, just talking to each other.

he suddenly started to get very out of balance. i tried to stop him from falling but he pulled my right down with him.

in a blink of an eye, i was laying on top of nick in the middle of the ice rink. we both blushed and started to laugh hysterically. i helped him back up and we continued. i was watching dream and george, they were struggling too. i pulled out my phone to record this for the vlog. most entertaining thing i've seen all week. or ever.

after skating we decided to go out to get some hot chocolate. we went to this little cafe and got our drinks. we talked about basically anything and had a good time.

that night dream and george played minecraft, while nicks nod i baked cookies.

"nick stop, you are getting flour everywhere." i laugh, playfully hitting him. "make me." oh shiii-

while we were baking, we listened to a christmas playlist. we danced and sang to all of the songs.

a slower song came on right as we put the cookies in the oven to bake. "may i have this dance?" he asked me, holding his hand out. "yeah!"

he put his arms around my waist, i put mine around his neck, and we danced, staring into each others eyes.

it was a comfortable silence. it felt like we were the only ones in the world. the song ended and i just felt the need to hug him. we held the hug for a long time, nick pulled back and whispered, "can i kiss you?" without responding, i kissed him. it wasn't short, not long either. it was perfect.

he giggled and dipped his finger into the frosting, putting it into my nose with a small "boop!".

"you did notttt"
"hehehehehe"

we continued to tease each other and make a mess until the cookies came out of the oven. we called over the others to frost them with us.

d: "what are you two so giggly about..."
g: "yeahhh what have you guys been doing?"
"nothing" we said in unison, causing us to giggle more.
g: "ok whatever you sayyy"

hello! this is the end! sorry that the ending isn't very special. i've been feeling unmotivated. thanks for reading! <3

HEY YOU YEAH YOU!!!! go read my friends story now, i know it's already late for you so might as well right? it is WAY better than this story fruit_snackk