part 5 ♡︎

a week passes. i didn't really do anything, just homework. nick and i have been texting each other quite a bit, a few facetime calls here and there. and i sat with ophelia and her friends everyday at lunch. tonight was the first football game of the season, of course i wanted to go. it would be weird to go alone so i texted nick.

                          nick 🥶‼️
       hey do you wanna go to the football       game with me tonight?

sure! i've never been to one lmao

                      okkkk i'll pick you up at 6 ;)

that leaves me an hour to get ready, so i scrolled through social media for a bit and ate dinner. i also made sure to dress up for the theme, today's theme was the school colors, so i wore a blue tee shirt.

i showed up to nicks house, he seemed pretty excited. he also dressed up, he was wearing a blue hoodie.

we got to the school and i started to walk towards the bleachers. nick seemed very hesitant so we found a spot in the grass to sit. we talked for a while before the game started. i had absolutely no idea what was going on, but i still enjoyed every second of it.

the sun had set and it started to get chilly. my fingers got cold, then the cold sending chills down my bare arms. nick looked over at me concerned. "are you cold?". "no i'm fine" i shook my head. i was sucked into the game when i felt something heavy on my back. nick had placed his hoodie around my shoulders. i look over at him and he's blushing. i grab the sweatshirt and put it on.
n: "wow cute hoodie where's you get it?"
y/n: "oh idk just some boy from my english class"

you both laugh and go back to watching the game. the game ends, your team winning. after all the loud cheering the crowd gets up to leave.

nick stood up and reached out his hand to help me up from the cool grass. i placed my hand in his and let him help me up. when i stood up he didn't let go of my hand, instead he intertwined his fingers between mine. my stomach was flooded with butterflies. his hands were so warm compared to mine. we stayed in that position as we walked to my car to drive home.

"hey, wanna come over to my house tonight? i know it's already late, but we could watch a movie or something..?" nick said sounding nervous. "ooo yeah, i'll just take us to your house then."

we get to his house and i flop onto the couch. i'm then brought to the thought, did he want me to sleepover? or just stay late.. i guess i'll find out later.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" nick said sitting on the couch next to me. "hmm..i'm not sure. what do you like to watch?" i ask him.

we decide to watch (your favorite movie). it's my favorite, but i don't know how long i'll be able to stay awake. halfway into the movie my eyes became heavy and i had fallen asleep.

-sapnap pov-
i was so focused on the movie, i had never seen it, but (y/n) said it was her favorite. i feel a weight on my shoulder so i look at it to see (y/n) sleeping peacefully. her eyes closed, and her breathing slowed. my parents would be coming home super early in the morning so i can't just leave her on the couch. i let her lay there for a while and decided it was time to take her to bed. i scooped her up her body, waking her up just enough for her to wrap her arms and legs around me. i carried her to my bed and tucked her in. she's so pretty and funny, i hope what i did today gave her the hint. there was no way i was about to sleep on the couch so i crawled right into bed with her. she wouldn't mind...