part 13 ♡︎

-BIG TIME SKIP-
it's now end of november. i've just been doing school, streaming, and basically becoming best friends with everyone on the smp. nick and i have still been hanging out, still a little bit of flirting.

i threw on a sweatshirt from my closet and went onto discord to join the vc that sapnap, dream, and george were on.
(ok, you are talking, but i'm gonna use some emojis to express the right ✨emotion✨)
"hey guys!"
g: "hellooo"
d: "hi y/n"
n: "hehe hii! ok- ok so i've brought you all here because i was wondering if we would want to meet up for christmas"

we all went silent, we were in shock.

n: "did i stutter? 🥱💅✨"
g: "yeah 😀"
n: "yeah. i did. 😐"
"waaaiiittt for real? that would be so fun!"

(i'm too lazy to write about them planning please don't hate me)

this is actually happening... dream and george are flying in just a few days before christmas, i'm so excited to meet them!

-hey lol another time skip-

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY. tomorrow i get to actually meet them!!

today i didn't really do much. just thinking of fun things to do while they are here, i want to make the most of it.

tomorrow morning i get to wake up and drive to the airport with nick to pick them up, then we are planning on hanging out at nicks place. that's where the other two will be staying.

and before i knew it- it was the next morning.