part 12 ♥︎

i woke up around 9:30 the sun was shining through my curtains and my stomach began to grumble. i got out of bed to have breakfast, i decided to have a bagel with fresh fruit. i want to get my channel set up but i doubt nick is awake with the messed up sleep schedule he has.

it's been about two hours and i've just been watching tv, waiting for nick to wake up. i'm so anxious to get it done so i called him. the phone rang for a while when i hear his morning voice come through my speaker.

n: what do you wantttt
y/n: i need help setting up my channellll
n: OOO ok!

we switched to discord and he walked me through everything along with tips and tricks.

"wanna stream today? we could play something with the boys to get you started."

"oh sure! that would be great thank you!

"see you in an hour?"

"sounds good to me!"

it's about 2 pm, and i've got an hour to spare. i should probably look nice if im gonna do face cam.

with that thought, i got up from my chair and went into the bathroom to do hair and make up. (k now imagine a cute but chill outfit, simple makeup, and cute hair. 🥺 u look so pretty)

it was time to start the stream. i was so nervous. my heart started to pound faster, this is my first stream AND it's basically a face reveal. then a new thought came to mind what if nobody shows up?

i brushed it off and went into discord to see nick waiting in the vc.

n: "hiiii are you ready?"
"i'm so nervoussss"
n: "you'll do great, this is gonna be fun."
n: "oh yeah, what we're we planning on doing?"
"oh i haven't thought of that...maybe among us? we would need to get more people."
n: "perfect! i'll ask for people."
"ok, thank you"

a few minutes later we had gotten a full game of people. the ten people are me, nick, dream, george, tommy, tubbo, karl, wilbur, niki, and schlatt. (if you don't like schlatt, grow up. sorry :/ )

they had joined one by one with "good luck!" and "you'll do great!". being with all of my friends was helping a lot. everyone talked me through how to get the stream started and here i was. THOUSANDS of people joining the stream. i was shocked to see so many people, especially when some of the others are streaming too. however, i am pretty well known from being in the dreamsmp, so i had gained some following on social media.

"oh my gosh, there's so many of you. hi! hello! welcome!"

we played among us for a couple hours when we decided to call it good.

"thank you guys for coming out! i didn't think anyone would join! byeeee!" i said waving at the face cam.

we all ended stream and chatted for a it to where it was just me and nick left. "so how did your first stream go?" he said sarcastically. "it actually went pretty well. i'm still in shock from all of the viewers. i got tons of donos too!" and it was true.