part 3 ♡︎

a few more class periods pass and it's finally lunchtime. i was planning on sitting with nick but he was in the other lunch period. this left me with nobody to sit by. until a girl walked up to me.

"hey! me and my friends are sitting right over there, do you wanna sit with us!"

i felt a rush of relief flow through my body.

"yeah! thank you!"

"what's your name?"

"(y/n)"

"waaaaiitt that's a really pretty name. my name's ophelia, call me ophie."

you sit down at the table next to ophelia.

o: "hey guys! this is (y/n)!"

all of the voices spoke up saying, "hi!" and "hellooo"

you meet all of the girls and pull out your lunch. before lunch ended i also got ophies number.

-time skip-

the rest of the school day was pretty normal. nothing much happened. my classes seem fun and i made lots of friends. i walk out to my car and head back home.

i walk into my house with a greeting from my mom who was cooking in the kitchen.

m: "hey sweetie! how was school?"

y/n: "it was actually good! i made lots of friends!"

i spent the next few minutes telling my mom about my day, that's when i felt my phone buzz. i slipped my phone out of my pocket and read the notification. nick had texted me! for some reason i couldn't help but smile.

hottie from english 😻
hiii do you wanna come over to work on the project?

sure! just send me ur address and i'll be on my way :)

my mom noticed me smiling at my phone. "ooOo" she cooed.

m: "who are you texting?"

y/n: "ummm no one.."

m: "mhm sure."

i rolled my eyes and walked into my room to freshen up. nick sent me his address and i headed out the door.