part 14 ♥︎

i sat up quickly in my bed at the sound of my alarm. i hurry and get dressed, and drive over to nicks house.

i get to his house and knock on his front door.

soon enough we are heading to the airport blasting our favorite music.

we get to the airport and nick is acting like a puppy, he can't sit still. i don't blame him, he is finally meeting his best friends of many, many years.

"wait is that them...?" i nudge towards the direction and squint my eyes.

nick literally got up SO FAST and starts running towards his friends. i get up too, and run with him.

"DREAM! GEORGE!"

(pretend there are no fans there, so dream doesn't get exposed 😏)

when i finally caught up they were all in a group hug and jumping around in excitement. i made sure to record. dream notices me standing there and gives me a hug. "you're so much shorter than i thought you'd be." i was offended. "ok...i was gonna say you're better looking than i thought you'd be but go off.."

after that i hugged george. "hey maybe we should make a REAL vlog" "oh shut up." he says.

on the way to nicks house we talked about all of the things we should do while they were here. tonight we wanted to just watch a movie because dream and george were tired from their flights. we also decided that we wanted to go ice skating tomorrow.

(ok for this, pretend nicks parents are on a vacation)
we get to nicks house and while he's showing the two around his house and their rooms and posted on twitter. "hey maybe i'll actually vlog this" the stand went crazy, we haven't told them about this yet.

n: "so what do you guys wanna watch? oh yeah, i ordered pizza for dinner."
"oh sweet...ummm i'm feeling like one of those classic christmas movies."
d: "elf."
n: "well. sounds good to me!"

we get blankets and get the movie started. just seconds into the movie we hear knock at the door, signaling that the pizza was here.

i sat by nick on the end, with dream and george next to him. i sat pretty close to nick, but nothing happened.

we had a really good time just simply eating and watching the movie; the christmas vibes were immaculate.

after the movie ended i say my good nights and headed home.