part 6 ♥︎

my eyes blink open and my tummy grumbles. wait where am i? oh yeah i'm at nicks house..I SLEPT OVER?? oops.

i sit up in his bed and rub tired eyes, the smell of bacon entering my nostrils. i began to wonder where nick was, i didn't want to walk around the house incase his parents were home.

"good morning fart face! you're finally awake!" nick walked into his room with a large grin spread across his face. "oh shut upppp" i replied sounding raspy. "aw you sound tired" nick said in a sarcastic baby voice. i scoffed.

"my mom is making breakfast, you want some?". i nod my head in response to the question and swing my legs out of the blanket while nick waited for me by the door.

still rubbing my eyes, nick says to his mom, "mom, this is y/n. i met her in one of my classes." i let out a small smile with a little wave, "hi! nice to meet you!"

(n/m will mean sapnaps mom lol)

n/m: nice to meet you too! nick honey, can you go find my phone from my room?

he nods and turns to find her phone.

n/m: "y'know, he talks a lot about you, and he usually never tells me about his friends from school. you must be special."

y/n: "oh uhh really? that's cool!"

n/m: "i think he likes you...but i'm not allowed to have a say in that."

i was a little shocked at what she said, the only thing i could respond with was a little giggle. that's when nick comes back with his moms phone. she thanked him and gave me a small wink.

we ate breakfast and talked for quite a while; nicks mom and i got along very well. nick had finished his food much quicker than me, that's because i was talking to his mom so much. we just talked about school, plans for my future, my home life, and my favorite- embarrassing stories about nick. we were pretty much done talking and eating so i brought my plate over to the sink and washed it off.

nick was sitting on the couch in his living room scrolling through his phone. he seemed quite busy. i walked over to the couch and sat next to him, causing him to look up. "oh you're finally done?" he said smirking. "yeah but with that attitude i think i might leave you to be friends with your mom." you both laugh and go back to his room.

y/n: "whatcha wanna do todaaaayyy"

n: "wanna play minecraft?"

y/n: "duhhh, of course i would love to."

i was actually pretty good at the game. i had only played it a little bit when i was younger. i was slightly better at pvp than nick. and building. he has no taste in blocks.

n: "wanna stream it?"

i looked at him confused. he said it so casually, i had never done a livestream before. well, i started an instagram live once but only one of my friends joined. super awkward, never again 0/10.

he noticed my confusion. "oh uhh i'm actually a streamer in twitch, and i post on youtube occasionally."

WHATTT?!??!?

i agreed to streaming and waited for him to set up a whole bunch of various programs. "ok, are you ready?".

i started to see thousands of viewers pile in. the chat spamming "hi sapnap!" "hello sippy cup!"

he laughed at how shocked i was. dang there's a lot of people here. i didn't know he was famous, what the heck?

"what's up chat? today i'm just playing minecraft with one of my friends. her name is (y/n). now keep in mind, she's never done anything like this before, so please be nice. i think you guys will really like her."

that last part gave me a nice sense of comfort. this was all new to me so it was quite scary.

we played on a minecraft world for a few hours when we decided to end the stream. nick talked to chat and thanked them for things, what are bits? and primes? he ended the stream and gave a thumbs up signaling the stream was officially done.

"sir you have some explaining to do."

nick explained his channel and how much its grown.

"hey my friends are calling, wanna say hi to them?"

i was a little hesitant but accepted the offer.

n: hey guys what's up?
d: we wanna talk to the girl that was in your stream.
g: pleaaaseeee
n: yeah she's right here. y/n say hi.
y/n: hi guys! nice to meet you.

we actually ended up talking for a while. i got to know dream and george better.

-time skip-

i looked at the time. "dang. i should probably go home, i've got some homework to do." "aww ok" "thanks for having me over, see ya!"

i slid on my shoes and walked out to my car.