part 4 ♥︎

i pulled into nicks driveway and knocked on his door. the door swings open and he giggles saying, "c'mon! follow me!". i follow him into his room, which was surprisingly clean-my room sure wasn't.

the process of getting the project done involved lots of wheezing and laughing. but we eventually got it done. i noticed something in his room that got me excited.

y/n: "is that a gaming setup?"

he looked a little embarrassed.

n: "oh yeah! since we still have more time to hangout, do you wanna play minecraft or something?"

y/n: "that would be fun! i haven't played in a while."

nick set up another computer so that we could play together. (i imagine a laptop or smth idk lol)

we spent a few hours just messing around on the game. it was really fun just hanging out with him. i heard this weird ringtone thing come from his computer. his face went bright red and his eyes widened. "uhh i gotta take this call" he whispered frantically.

-sapnap pov-
oh shoot the boys are calling. i forgot they wanted to stream tonight. i apologized to (y/n) and answered the call.
n: "hi guys, it's not a good time for to stream rn.."
d: "what?!? you said you could!"
n: "i know, i have a friend over."
g: "oOoo a friend you say..."
d: "does nicky poo have a girlfriend?"
n: "guys shut up- i'm gonna go now"
g: "ugh ok bye"

that was awkward. i turned around to see (y/n) still sitting on my bed playing minecraft.

-(y/n) pov-
i listened to their conversation, well, i could only hear nick. but still. sounded pretty awkward. me and nick kept playing minecraft until my mom texted me asking where i was.

y/n: "oh shoot, my mom is wondering where i am. i should probably go home."

n: "dang. thanks for coming over though, it was fun!"

i packed up my stuff and went home.