🌸Chapter 19🌸

Ana's POV

"Imane, do you understand any of this at all?" i asked.

"I don't have a clue...i feel like crying. I just wanna get to my P.E class to see Mr.Irwin!" Imane said, fake sobbing while running her hands through her short hair.

"You have him next class, just a few more minutes" i giggled.

"We don't need math..like we really don't, i don't see the point- i get like simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, division- but this...THIS is too much" She ranted which made me laugh in agreement.

"Tell me about it. I don't need to know what the area of a triangular cereal box is to live my life" i said which caused her to laugh and nod her head.

Finally, the bell rang, indicating we should go to our last class.

"Thank fucking god my back hurts. CHRIST i need to see a fucking chiropractor after this" Imane said in a funny british accent.

"See you this weekend, hopefully." i hugged her goodbye.

"See u this weekend, babe. I love youu" said Imane, walking down the hallway backwards.

"I love you moooree" i shouted, doing the same.

••••••••••Time Skip•••••••••

I headed to the parking lot and waiting next to harry's car until he walked out. Until in what felt like forever, I saw him walk out the building with my suitcase in his hand.

"Finally! I thought you didn't have a last period!" i complained.

"I don't. Irwin stopped me in the hallway to talk about stuff." He said, unlocking the car and getting in. I did the same shortly after.

Once we were both in the car with our seat belts on.

"Can i put some music on, please?" i asked softly.

"Go ahead." he said, giving me his phone opened on the music app.

I put on Easy Lover by Phil Collins.

"Wow, you have taste!" Harry seemed surprised.

"Why thank you." i jokingly bowed my head which made him chuckle a bit.

Harry's POV

I've been driving for 10 minutes now, only 25 minutes away from my house. i sang along to the playlist Ana made me of her favorite songs. even if i didn't know the words to some of them, i'd just tap my fingers to the predictable beat.

"Hey, doll you want me to make you di- oh you're asleep." i started saying once i was in a red light..all this time and i didn't know she was sleeping. i could've sworn i heard her voice at least hum to most of the songs..

"You're so precious.." i said, moving some strands of hair out of her face. Which i guess tickled her since she scrunched her nose slightly. i smiled at how effortlessly beautiful she was while sleeping.

I know what i'm thinking is wrong..it's beyond wrong..but she's just..something i've never seen before in my 25 years of living. I needed her to be mine..i don't care how long it takes, I want her to be happy with me.

I finally got home and parked right in front of my house. I sighed, dropping my hands from the wheels and rubbing my hand on my face. I was exhausted. I looked over to my right and saw my little angel sleeping..so peacefully. She had a little pouty lip.

I got out of the car and closed my door as gently as i could. I then went to the other side to pick up the sleeping nymphet, without waking her. I pushed the door shut with my foot and walked inside of my humble abode. I went up to my bedroom where she's never been to before and laid her on the bed.

I sat there for a while. Taking in all her beauty. She stirred in her sleep, making tiny noises while doing so. I made my way to the other side of the bed and kicked my shoes off. I took my pants and shirt off and slipped in the bed next to her.

..Maybe taking off her sweater wouldn't hurt..it does get pretty warm under these sheets after all..

i tried pulling her sweater off as quick and gentle as i possibly could without waking her up.

She only had a pink lace bra underneath, the little minx.

I couldn't do anything to her..at least not yet..and definitely not without her consent.

We'll all see how this unravels tomorrow..