🌸Chapter 7🌸

It's been a week since I've been staying with Harry. I got more used to calling him that. It's Friday and I am currently sitting in Ha- Mr. Styles class.
Everything was silent since we were still reading MacBeth. Thankfully, we were more than halfway done with the book. Mr.Styles said that we would possibly be doing an end of the year play and would be reading it again as the end of the school year is coming to its finish.

"What did I tell you about chewing gum in class?" I heard Mr.Styles say. I looked to my right and saw him leaning over some guys desk.

"to not chew it." The boy lazily responded.

"And what are you doing?" Asked Mr.Styles.

"Chewing. What's the big deal? Is there a stick up your ass or something?" The guy talked back, making people go "oop-" or "holy shit."

Mr. Styles adjusted himself and stared at him while grinning. "Is there a stick up my ass" he says. So the little boy is all grown and confident now, huh? Stand up." Mr Styles commands.

The boy stood up, lazily.

"Go stand in front of the class"

"What are you gonna do? Call my mommy? Tell her I was chewing gum in class?"  He said, making his way to the front of the class while smacking his gum.

At this point, Mr.Styles had the most menacing look I've ever seen in my life. He didn't say anything and walked to the front of the class slowly, each step he took made me shiver. He stopped walking when he was towering right in front of him. "your mom doesn't care what happens to you in school, am I right?"

"Nope. Doesn't give 3 shits." The boy smugly said.

"Ok then that's perfect." Mr. Styles replied.
What was he gonna do?

There was a moment of silence until Mr.Styles spoke up again saying "spit your gum on the floor."

The boy did just that and spit the gum right in front of him.

"step on it." Said Harry.

the kid also did it but seemed skeptical about it. He stepped on the pink glob on the floor and lifted his foot again to find it stuck under his shoe.

"Pick it off your shoe." Said Harry.

The boy with a bit of a disgusted face, picked off the gum from his shoe. And held it up with the tip of his two fingers, it looked like it had a bit of dirt on it.
Was he just gonna make him throw it away? What was the purpose?

"Put it in your mouth." Mr.Styles said with a dark look in his eyes.

"W-what?!" The guy exclaimed.

"You heard me. Put it. in your. mouth."

The boy slowly put the gum in his mouth but didn't move it at all.

"chew it. And let me see you chewing it"

The boy slowly stuck his teeth into the gum with his eyes glued shut. He repeated these motions until you could no longer see the dirt. He probably swallowed it.

"Does it taste good?" Mr.Styles asked with his hands behind his back.

"N-no, sir"

"Good. Now spit that gum in the garbage and get the fuck out of my class. Next time I see you chewing gum, I'll make you walk all over the campus with the gum on your shoe and eat it ones you're done"

The guy quickly spit the gum out of his mouth, Into the garbage, grabbed his bag, and ran out the room.

Jesus Christ. All of that because of gum.