🌸Chapter 31🌸

it's monday. the first time i've going to school since harry and i started dating.

it was a bit nerve racking at first but we just acted like nothing happened. and that there's nothing going on between us. we were currently in lunch so i made my way to harry's office. i knocked on the door 2 times and in only a matter of seconds, i was greeted with my handsome boyfriends face. i can't believe i get to call him my boyfriend.

"hi darling." he smiles at me then looked around the empty halls before letting me in and closing the door behind him.

"hi daddy" i swung my arms around his neck and kissed him as he slithered his hands around me.

i pulled away and smiled at him

"give daddy one more kiss, will you?" he whispered.

i gently kissed his lips staying there for a few seconds before gently pulling away.

"one more" we both smiled

i kissed him again, running my hands through his hair. he picked me up and sat me on his desk, running his hands up and down my waist.

we finally pulled away, both of us out of breath

"oh my that was a long one." he chuckled "your lips taste delicious, my love did you eat chocolate?"

i nodded "mhm! chocolate covered strawberries."

"oh my favorite. you didn't think of sharing those, huh?" he tilted his head

"of course i did! don't be silly. i know they're your favorite so i brought you some! here." i pulled out a circular tubberware container that contained his precious chocolate covered strawberries.

"the chocolate is still soft. i put chocolate on the before i came and got here as quickly as possible so the chocolate wouldn't harden"

"oh you're so thoughtful, bunny" hi grabbed my jaw and kissed me

"i knoww" i blushed

"i love that little skirt you're wearing by the way" he said, grabbing a strawberry out of the container.

"you picked my outfit out!" i smiled

"oh that's right i did!" he said, jokingly and put the strawberry in his mouth

"and i did such a good job in doing so. don't you think?" he asked.

"mhm. i love it!" i swung my legs back and forth.

there was a slight silence in the room. he rubbed his thumb on my thigh while he ate the strawberries with his other hand. he was looking at the door.

"about last night." he spoke up

"oh don't remind me please. it was horrific." i sighed