🌸Chapter 32🌸

"finally!" i exclaimed as i opened the front door to our house.

"it was calmer today than i thought it would be." harry said, following behind me and hanging his jacket on the coat hanger

"why would you think it'd be calm. is it your first day here or what?" i chuckled. so did he.

"i guess it was just because my weekend was so calm when i was with you. i've never felt such calmness. you know? and for some reason i just thought it'd be calm everywhere i went." he said heading to the kitchen with me following behind.

"oh yeah i get that too." i opened the fridge to get more strawberries.

"how were the strawberries by the way?" i turned around to harry.

"oh they were wonderful, darling! and you're very thoughtful for putting the chocolate on them and making sure it didn't harden!" he lifted me up and spun me around then sat me on the counter.

"dad it's cold!" i giggled, slightly jumping at the feeling.

"hm. dad. i like my new name." he said rubbing my thighs and getting closer to me.

"i knew you would" i said and went in for a kiss.

we made out and made minutes seem like hours

"alright sweetie" we pulled away "go do your homework. i'll help if you need anything"

"ugh i don't wanna do iiit! it's too much!" i whined

"hey, no whining. didn't i promise you we'd go out for a milkshake if you finished all your homework?" he leaned down to my height

i slowly nodded with my head down, knowing i'd have to do my homework either way

"atta girl" he smiled and ruffled my hair.

i stuck my tongue out at him and walked away to my room.

"and remember " he called

i looked back.

"do not go into my office without knocking."
he warned

"why?" i tilted my head

"well you wouldn't want me bursting into your room without knocking, would you? you could be doing something important, puppy. or maybe you're changing. you always have to knock first"

"ugh fine" i sighed and turned to go into my room.

halfway of doing my homework, i got bored. i got stuck on a question and didn't try the rest.

i stood up, forgetting to put my sandals on and walked into the hallway, lightly sliding my fingers on the walls.

i passed by harry's office and stopped right in front of it. i leaned on the door and drew little heart patterns with my finger.

i sighed and walked away.

my goodness i've never been more bored in my entire life.

i walked outside, i was barefoot but i didn't mind.
it was a bit chilly out. probably a bad idea to walk out with such minimal clothing.

i leaned my shoulder on the door frame and crossed my arms and tossed my right leg in front of the other.

i sighed and closed my eyes, resting my head on the door frame. i sighed.

i jumped at the sudden rustling of bushes. i got a bit frightened. i took a step back..it was a pretty big bush..what if someone was hiding in there?

suddenly, something jumped out of the bush, making me yelp and cover my face.

i slowly uncovered my eyes. there was no one there.
hm.