🌸Chapter 2🌸

The school day ended. I was exhausted. I just wanna go home, lock myself in my room and watch all the Harry Potter movies again. Because a bitch feels like crying.

I got Imane's number, luckily. And we texted through every single class. (We even exchanged addresses cus we wanted to meet up out of school soon.)Even the ones we have together (3). I exited the building and called my mom to see if she could pick me up by some miracle

"What?" She answered the phone.

"Do you think you can pick me up?"

"Yeah, no you're funny. I'm not about to miss out on my hot date because of you so go get an Uber or something." She said as I walked behind the school getting ready for the semi-long walk I had to take.

"But I don't have any mo-ney" she hung up on me. "Oh, that's just great. I love that for me." I said to myself.

I started walking. Not really knowing where I was going but I looked around, and it seemed familiar so I think I'm going in the right direction.
After a while, I saw a black car pull up next to me. I got a little bit freaked so I didn't look, I just walked faster, praying that the next turn I took lead me to my house.

"Ana!" I heard someone call my name. I around me trying to see who called me, until I looked at the car. Oh thank god it was only Mr.Styles (surprise surprise A/N)

"Oh, Mr. Styles it's you. Um...hi!" I said, stopping which made him stop as well. I walked closer to the car to be able to talk better to him.

"Why are you walking?" He asked with a concerned look.

"Um...because I have legs?" I answered not really knowing what he wanted me to say.

"Don't get smart with me, Princess. I mean, what are you doing walking home all alone." His voice turned a bit strict.

"My mom didn't really want to pick me up." I said, nervously laughing at the end.

He reached over the seat and opened the door.
"Get in, Princess. Just tell me where you live"

"Um... I don't want to bother you, besides, I don't think I should."

"Of course you wouldn't be a bother. Why else would you think I'm asking? And why don't you think you should, Kitten? I'm only doing you a favor. Anyone can see you in that short little skirt of yours and think the worst. Please. Get in. Even if it's only this once."

"Um...o-okay" I said, getting in. I sat down, which made my skirt hitch up mid-thigh. I closed the door and put my seat belt on.

"Where are we heading now, Princess?" He asked with both of his hands on the wheel.

God that name.

"Um. I don't really know my way around but I can put it in the GPS if that's okay with you." I said, quietly.

"Oh, yes here you go." He said, pulling out his phone from his pocket and handed it to me, letting me put in my address.

I entered it and gave him the phone back. He looked at the directions and started driving.

The car drive was silent, with some shitty country music playing on the radio.

"Thank you for taking me home, sir" I said, surprising myself that I found the courage to speak.

He shifted in his seat and held onto the steering wheel harder, making his knuckles turn white and his veins pop out slightly.

"Are you feeling alright, sir?" I asked, feeling worried for him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine just uh... mmnothing of importance" he mumbled. "Anywho, why wouldn't your mother want to pick you up?" He asked.

"She said she was on a "hot date" and that she wasn't going to miss out on it because of me" I said, looking down at my hands, playing with the hem of my skirt.

"Why would she ever say something like that to you?!" He seemed a bit mad. "Why would anyone ever think to talk to you in such a way? You should be treated like a princess because that's exactly what you are. No offense, but I bet your mum smells like straight fish from the sea if ya know what I mean" he joked, making me laugh.

"Thank you, Mr.Styles. No one has ever said anything nice about me. And yes you're right, She really does smell like fish." I said.

The whole car ride, we talked about a whole bunch of stuff. Found out he's 25... so that's nice. It was fun. But it obviously had to come to an end.

"And here we are" Mr. Styles said.

"Thank you, Mr-"

"Please, call me Harry. I'm getting a bit frustrated with that name. It makes me feel old." He said.

I giggled and said, "Thank you, Harry." I undid my seat belt, grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder.

Without thinking, I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. And got out. I closed the door and bent down to the window and said "Have a nice day, Harry"

"I wish the same for you, Princess"

aaahh I don't know how to feel about this chapter. But yeah hopefully I can upload something tomorrow. I just got 2 chapters up at 3 am I think I'll survive. AND IM SORRY IF THE WORDING OR SOME SCENARIOS ARE CRINGY OR WEIRD! GIVE YOUR GIRL A BREAK! A BITCH IS TIIIRREEEDDD!
ok.thank you for reading. love you. bye bye. -A