🌸Chapter 9 🌸

Hey, just a little update. I almost fainted yesterday so I decided to start eating again. I felt like throwing up when I ate some soup but I felt better the more I ate it. I haven't eaten in a total of 4 and a half days hence why I almost fainted lol. But ANYWAYS!

HARRYS SONG TITLES WERE RELEASED AND WE'RE ALL CLOWS FOR THINKING TRACK 8 WAS SEX LMAO! ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Harry's POV

I woke up from falling asleep on the couch with Ana. I slowly opened my eyes but felt something wet on my thumb and immediately looked down. It was Ana. She was now sitting on my lap with my thumb in her mouth. God she looked so cute with her little mouth wrapped around my thumb. She was like a Angel. (SHE'S AN ANGEL... WOHOOOO- I'm sorry lol -A)

"Princess?" I said, shaking her slightly to wake her up. She hummed and fidgeted, making her ass rub against me.

"Princess, you gotta wake up It's 7pm. Cmon" I said.

"Mmm I don't wanna."  She mumbled with my thumb still in her mouth.

"But you gotta get up, Kitten."

"No." She responded

"No?" I asked. She shook her head.
"Ok then, I guess you won't get chocolate ice cream. Fine by me-"

"WAIT! I want ice cream!" She fully woke up.

"I knew that would get you to wake up." I smirked.

"Can I get ice cream now?" She asked, impatiently.

"Since you asked so nicely." I said sarcastically.

She got up and headed to the kitchen but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. I grabbed her chin with my hand and said "If I ever tell you to do something and you respond with 'no' again, I'll bend you over my knee and spank you till your ass gets red. Ok, hon?" 

She looked taken back. Shit, I would too if I were a young girl and my male teacher just did that out of the blue. But I had to do it. I had to let her know who was in charge. (Eww I haven't written something like this since my other story got deleted so I feel weird writing this lol BUT IM DOING IT FOR YOU GUYS!)

She nodded with her eyes still wide open.

"Use your words. You're a big girl, cmon"

"Y-yes..."

"Yes, What?"

"Yes, da- SIR! S-sorry I um... I mean sir." She said quietly looking down. She turned strawberry red.

Was she just about to call me what I think she was gonna call me? no. Of course not. For one, she's too innocent for that and if she was gonna say what I think she was, she probably meant it in another way.
Jesus fuck, I'm so stupid.

"I'm sorry, Ana. I guess I haven't gone over the rules with you. Go sit on the couch, I'll get you your ice cream." I apologized. I made my way into the kitchen and got the ice cream.

Ana's POV

Oh my god. What did I just do? I must have made him uncomfortable! I was just about to call him daddy! I mean, yeah I know some girls call their dads that but some others say it to their boyfriends! He could've gotten the wrong impression! God I feel like jumping off the tallest building! (You and me both, sister lmao -A)

"Harry, I'm gonna go outside and make a call real quick, okay?"  I shouted at Harry who was currently in the kitchen getting me ice cream.

"Alright! And wear my coat that's on the coat hanger! I don't want you catching a cold!" He shouted back. Aw. He was so caring. In his own confusing way. Bipolar much?