🌸Chapter 33🌸

i walked around the house with Lady and Luke's food bowls in my hands as they followed behind me. i thought about how both of their names start with an L. i giggled to myself and shook my head, thinking about how HILARIOUS i was.

i went towards my room and pushed the door open with my foot. i put their bowls down right next to my desk and they started eating right away. i crouched down and pet them as they ate. i heard the door swing open and harry..or my dad say

"hey. sweetie?" i looked up at him and hummed

"get dressed, we're gonna go buy the kitties some stuff." i jumped up from excitement.

"can we get them pretty beds?" i asked, facing him

"yes. yes we can. and if you don't like the ones at the store then i'll order them online. they can sleep on your bed till then"

"i want them to sleep on my bed forever" i pouted

"...then why do you want a bed for them"

"...i don't know..." i squinted my eyes

"we'll talk about this later" he squinted back, making me smile a little.

"fine" i kept squinting while smiling.

"can we take the kittens to the store with us?"

"sure. you're gonna have to hold them both while we're in the car though. i'll see if i can keep one of them on my lap as i drive. we'll get them little leashes and collars when we get home so we can put it on them whenever we go out."

"that sounds great" i said as he got closer to me and leaned down for a kiss.

we got into his car with the kitties in my hands. they were very small so they weren't heavy. i got into the backseat and set them on my lap.

they were very calm throughout the whole car ride. which i was great! they only scratched me a little bit.

"did you finish all of your homework?" harry asked

"mhm!" i answered.

"even mine?" he joked. i think.

"yes! even yours. you assigned the most work tho. you suck"

"oh i do?"

"uhhuh!"

"your paper sucked. i graded it and it was horrendous!" he said.

"thats mean.." i looked down.

"oh i'm only kidding, puppy. yours was the best one i got! wipe that frown off your face. i wanna see your pretty smile." he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

i blushed and grinned "thank you.." i whispered.

"oh you're too precious" he said and looked back at the road

"we're here" he parked his car in front of the pet store.

"YAAYYY" i grabbed the kitties and jumped out of the car and slammed the door. a little.

"excuse me!" harry called from behind me

i looked back and saw harry standing behind his car.

"wat." i stood there. confused.

"you're not supposed to go off on your own! i've told you about this. always hold my hand when we're out. we don't want you getting lost now, do we?" he cooed at me.

"no..."

"then hold daddy's hand. here. give me Luke. i'll hold him so you can hold my hand"

i handed him Luke and he took my hand with his empty hand.

we walked into the store and immediately saw the cat section.

"i've never been in a pet shop this big before.." i said looking around

"this is like...whole foods. but for pets." i said, my mouth still wide open

harry chuckled and walked with me towards the cat section

"oh let's go see the toys!" i ran to the little cat toys. there was a whole isle for it.

"so many to choose from" i grabbed a few with feathers, little mice, and strings.

i tried them on the kitties to see which ones they liked. i put the ones they were most interested in, into the cart. i then went to the food section and got them the best food i could find. the healthiest food for them. i ended up getting multiple food bags with the first ingredients being chicken. harry says it's best for them.

i got them 2 collars with little bells on them.
"harry i don't think kitties like collars too much" i said, crouched on the floor to look at the collar options. they even had little clothes for them.

"well yes. but we'll only put it on them whenever we go out and take them with us. oh that reminds me, get them little leashes as well."

"he's so fancy" i said to the kitties, rolling my eyes.

i heard him chuckle behind me.

"okay i think that's it. we just have to get them separate litter boxes. you got them food bowls, right?" harry asked and looked at me. i nodded.

we got two black litter boxes that looked like houses. and we got custom wooden name tags to hang it from their boxes.

after we finished paying, we took all of the items to the car and made our way back home.

"i don't wanna go to school tomorrow." i groaned and ran my hands through my hair.

"why is that, my darling." harry asked me while he still looked at the road.

"it sucks! why can't we just stay home all day!"

"you have to go to school, sweetie you can't miss so many days. and i have to be there to teach. cant let some lousy substitute "teach" my class. they're just gonna sit down while all the students yap and go on their phones the whole class"

"why are you so strict" i asked

"i found that if you want people to get things done, you have to be a bit stern with them. believe me, when i first started teaching i was a mess. i was the "cool teacher" back then. people slacked off too much. they thought i'd let them off the hook. and i did. so now i'm strict! or a big meanie. as you like to put it." he said. the last part made me giggle a little.

"ahh yes, your villain origin story." i said, making us both laugh.

"you did your homework for my class ri-"

"yess! you already asked me this you old man!"

"i'm not even that old!" he protested.

there was a small silence.

"you're funny." i said. i saw a little smirk slither onto his face.

i pulled my knees up to my chest and laid on the seat on my side. the kittens were right next to me, almost asleep.

"i like your tattoos." i said sleepily.

"we're here. go inside with the kittens. i'll have the butler take the stuff out of the car. you go take a nap, honey. okay? i'll tell you aaalll about my tattoos when you wake up." he caressed my face and moved some hair out of my face.

i slowly walked to the house and put the kitties down when i opened the door. they ran off to my room. i slowly followed behind them. i probably looked like a zombie.

i felt my feet being lifted off the ground. it was harry.

"hi puppy" he said as he walked with me in his arm.

"mmm" is all i could get out. he walked with me all the way to my bed.

when he was about to set me on the bed. but i grabbed onto him tighter and mumbled"no. your bed"

he chuckled and then turned around, taking me to his bedroom and set me on his bed. he covered me with his black sheets, walked to the other side of the bed and joined me. i cuddled into his chest then fell into a deep sleep.