🌸Chapter 12🌸

Ana's POV

I woke up on the couch. But I was alone. Harry wasn't here with me. Where did he go? What time is it? Oh it's still Saturday. It's 4:50PM.

I got up and started looking for him. I looked in the kitchen and even in my room. I looked everywhere. Did he leave? I went back upstairs, making sure that I didn't miss anywhere. There is one place I didn't look....his room.

I slowly walked down the hallway, my heart beating rapidly. I got to his door and opened it ever so slightly. I looked through the little opening to make sure I wouldn't walk in on him naked or something. Coast was clear. I fully went into the room. My heart was beating faster than ever. I've never been in someones room before without them knowing.

His bed was big. The sheets were Satin black. I wonder if they smell like him... I took small steps to his bed. I bent over and rested my upper body on the bed, running my hand over the soft bed sheets. They smelled just like him.

I was about to get up until I felt a firm hand at the small of my back, holding me down. "Now what's my little kitten doing in here, hm?" I heard Harry whisper in my ear.

"I-I was looking for you. I woke up on the couch a-and I um I saw you were gone" I said, my voice shaking with embarrassment.

"Oh really? My Angel missed me, huh?" He said into my neck, sending shivers down my body. I nodded. "Doesn't give you the right to go in a place you're not aloud in, Princess. I told you not to come in this room the first day you came here."

I nodded again. "M'sorry." I said, shyly. I tried getting up again but he kept me down with just one hand "c-can I get up now please?"

"Since you asked so nicely." He said. He lifted his hand and helped me up. I moved the hair that was in my face and looked up. Harry was looking at me with a stern look on his face.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No. I could never be mad at you. I'm just... slightly disappointed." He said. I felt hurt. His opinion was always important to me.

"I-I'm sorry" i felt my eyes start to water. I looked down to make sure he couldn't see my tears.

"Look at me." He said. There was a short silence until he repeated himself but in a firmer voice "look. At. Me."

I couldn't. I felt him harshly grab my chin, making me look up at him. "When I tell you to do something, you do it. Do I make myself clear?" I nodded. He let go of my chin but I still looked up at him. He brought his hand up to my face, wiping the tears off my face. "Don't cry, Princess. C'mhere" he said and brought me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes, His hand resting at the very small of my back.

"Let's go have a snack, okay?" He said, looking down at me.

"okay." I sniffled, wiping the leftover tears.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while Harry looked for something in the fridge.

"How abouuuttt..... Raspberries!" He said, holding up a basket of fresh Raspberries.

"Yes!" I replied, swinging my legs.

He walked up to me and put down the raspberries next to me. He grabbed one and placed it in my mouth. "It's really good" I mumbled.

I grabbed 5 and held up his hand "what are you doing, Angel?" He asked, sounding amused.

I put a raspberry on each one of his fingers. "You're fingers are really big" I laughed.

"I have an idea of where I could fit them in" he said.

"What?" I asked. "What does that mean? Where else can you fit them in?" I asked, completely clueless.

"Just joking, Princess." He laughed.

"Oh haha." I laughed, completely disregarding what he said. "All done" I said after I put the last berry on his finger. "You have Berry fingers now" I chuckled.

He shook his head while smiling. "You're too cute, doll" he ate one of the berries on his fingers. "Oh they are really good." He said while chewing.

"Here" he said, bringing up his hand to my mouth. He put up his pointer finger and said "open" which I complied. I wrapped my mouth around his finger and ate the berry off of it. All while looking at him.

"How does it taste?" He asked, quietly. He came closer and closer to my face "really good." I replied.

He was so close. His breath smelled like faint mint.
His face got closer and closer. This was really gonna happen. I closed my eyes the same time his hands rested on my thighs.

Ring ring ring

Both of our heads snapped to where the ringing sound was coming from. He coughed and reached in his pocket for his phone.

He picked up "Ahem. Uh Niall, what's up?"

"No not at all." He said, looking at me.

"You- why?" He looked mad.

"You're not coming tomorrow and you especially not bringing him here."

"No- Niall! Niall! I swear to go-" it seemed like "Niall" hung up.

"What a fucking prick!" He ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry, Princess. I'm having a few...old friends over tomorrow and I really want you to meet them."

"B-but what about going to Imane's house?" I asked.

"I can take you later when they're gone. I don't think they'll be staying for long. Don't worry."  He said.

"Oh. Okay."

"Let's go watch some TV, okay? We'll watch whatever you'd like, c'mon" he said, helping me down the counter by my hips.

"I wanna watch Lizzie Borden Took an Ax" (yes that's how Axe is spelled in the title)

"Don't you think that's a bit scary?" He asked.

"Nuh uh." I smiled.