🌸Chapter 34🌸

a few hours later

i woke up to the smell of something delicious. it was like. steak. i was alone in the bed. i decided to get up and take a shower. even though i hate taking showers too late, too early, or right after i wake up. i just felt like doing it! which was very strange for me

i grabbed what i was gonna wear from the drawer in my room and headed into the bathroom.

i took off all of my clothes and hopped in the shower. i think i'm gonna wash my hair today. so i can style it or something tomorrow.

after i finished showering, i put on my...pajama set. if you wanna call it that. i remember buying this online. i loved the way it looked on me.
i thought it was really cute!

i didn't know what possessed me to wear something so revealing. i guess i wanted harry to see.

i left the bathroom with my dirty clothes in one hand and wet towel in the other. i threw the dirty clothes in the laundry basket and the towel on the towel bar.

i checked my phone to see what time it was.

7:49

i grabbed my hairbrush from my room, sat down in front of my vanity and brushed my hair.

after 10 minutes of ripping half of my hair out of my skull, i made my way downstairs. i saw Lady laying down in the middle of the hallway and smiled, remembering we have two kitties now! it's like we're a real couple!

well. i know we're a real couple but this makes it feel more real! getting kittens is something that married couples do..not people who just got together like a few days ago. so this felt really nice. i felt all grown up!

i walked down the stairs and heard harry talking. oh he must be on the phone.

OK BUT THIS IS HOW I'VE ALWAYS IMAGINED THE KITCHEN. BUT. A LITTLE BIGGER.