Jealously|Scenario

(Scenario)
You guys aren't together yet

(So I rewrote this I am not that proud of the old verison so enjoy this)
__________
Hanako-

Hanako eyes glared at Kou. He knows Kou doesn't like Y/n  more then a friend . But still watching Y/n laugh with Kou made Hanako heart ache.  

You guys weren't together just friends. Hanako knew he has no right to be protective. But still he walked up to Y/n and Kou and started to make jokes so you would stopping laughing and having fun with Kou.

Kou was confused why Hanako was glaring at him.

__________

Tsukasa-

Tsukasa jealous of everything.
__________
Kou-

Hanako was making sexual joke with Y/n and flirting.

Kou was confused why his stomach felt weird whenever he saw you guys together. He stared at Y/n smiling face. He wished that you would smile at him like that.

Kou stared at the floor and signed sadly. Was he not enough?

Y/n stared at Kou he seemed to have a sad aura so she walked up to him and hugged him. He became a flustered mess.

__________
Mitsuba-

He was on his way walking to the broadcasting room and saw a guy with brown hair that was tall confessing to Y/n. He rolled his eyes and hid so he could hear better and see better.

Y/n eyes stared at the floor.  She didn't wanna reject the poor guys. 

She bowed and said "I am sorry but my heart does not belong to you." 

She walked away while the  guy started crying.

Mitsuba mutter under his mouth pathetic.
__________
Yashiro-

Yashiro was late to class as normal. She walked over to her desk and saw Y/n and Aoi talking and laughing. She started overthinking. Maybe you'll replace her? 

She started crying at the thought. 

Y/n eyes looked over to Yashiro crying. Y/n ran toward her and hugged her and asked was she okay. Aoi also comforted her. 

Yashiro begin to smile when Y/n hugged her. 
___________
Aoi-

Y/n was just talking to some boy she liked. Aoi felt terrible she liked Y/n but Y/n likes this other boy. 

Aoi wished she could be a boy maybe just maybe she will catch Y/n eye. That's her only wish for you to see her as something more then just as a friend. 

She raised her hand to go to the bathroom. She got up and went to the restroom and stared in the mirror and started crying.

She would do anything to be a boy.

___________