Tsukasa x Reader|Unstable

[Abusuve Tsukasa x Naive Reader]
☁️
Pt 2 for losing
________________________________
(Y/n Pov)
Ding
Ding

Finally school done!!
I ran to broadcasting room.

I opened the door to see Tsukasa staring back at me.

"Hey Tsukasa-kun where is Sakura?" I ask him.

"She's doing school work dont need to think about her I'm here and I'm way better!!" Tsukasa laughed.

"Of course Tsukasa you are my lover after all you are always number 1 I just I was asking!" I reassured him.

He put his hand around your back and pushed you on the couch and hugged you.

"T-tsukasa give a warning at least!" You scolded him.

"Hehe" Tsukasa smiled.

"Hmp Tsukasa wanna do something that not boringggggggggg!" You wined.

"Haha no I love hugging you!" He laughed.
"But I can tell you something cool!!" He exclaimed.

I stared at him confused.

"Sweetheart I don't think I ever told you this! But you are my prized possession!! You are worth all the stars planted in the sky, worth all the lives I have to take. You are worth the wait.
Oh, what a beautiful day it is. I'll be sure to keep times like this our forever. No matter what. this is a gift for you." Tsukasa said then give you a brooch it was a crystal that was your birth stone.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Y/n I'm sorry if I get that's bad." Tsukasa said then kissed your forehead.

I really am inlove with someone unstable