Amane x Reader|Confession

[Third person]

"Meet rooftop" He mumbled. Amane seem to have a frustrated expression.

"I cant read this the uh the handwriting is so bad...." He told Kou. Kou tried to put the paper close to his eyes so he could read it better.

"All I could read is meet rooftop after maybe let me guess school?" Kou explained. "It could be a love confession." Exclaimed Mitsuba

Amane eyes widen.

No one ever liked him before.

Mitsuba went through his locker to get a candy apple that he made for Kou.

"Here!' Mitsuba says madly. He stared at the ground with blush all over his face. Amane smirked. "I didn't know you had a thing for men Mitsuba-kun" Amane said.

Mitsuba face turned red. "ARE YOU A IDIOT AMANE I WOULD NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER THINK OF KOU THAT WAY HES UGLY!!" Mitsuba exclaimed.

Kou chuckled.

Now they were walking to there next class. Amane was very excited but also nervous for his "Confession".

Amane went to tell Yashiro right alway about his confession to brag to her.

"What do you want Amane-kun?" Yashiro asked.

"Guess what!!" Amane asked Yashiro.

Yashiro rolled her eyes.

Amane ever even talked to Yashiro when he wanted to make fun of her or tease her or just being a annoying piece of shit.

"I got a confession eheh!" Amane said while putting the note in Yashiro face.

"Don't gotta rub it in my face!!" Exclaimed Yashiro.

She pushed him alway from him and puffed her cheeks.

Amane stared at her with curious face. She quite adorable and pretty he's confused why no men have asked her out. But he walked alway before he could waste time thinking about that.

She was one year older then him. So maybe older men had different taste in woman.

He stared at his childhood friend Y/n her eyes looked back at him. He quickly looked alway. Due to him being nervous from the sudden eye contact.

He looked back at her and she waved with a cheeky smile. That always made Amane tremble.

Not in a bad way he just would get very flustered around her.

He quickly walked alway to his next class which was art. One of his favorite classes because he could see Y/n.

That's the only class they shared.

And guess what they sat next to each other so most of it was Amane trying to stare at her without getting caught.

He walked into the classroom no one here because he was early. He grabbed his favorite pencil is had a moon key chain.

A smile gleamed on his face.

Y/n walked in she had her purse full of art supplies in her hand.

She smiled at him while getting closer. When she sat down. She decided to talk to Amane.

"Hello Amane-Kun." Y/n greeted.

"Hello Y/n-Chan." He greeted back with a huge wide smile.

Some minutes passed it was just you and him in the classroom.

Finally a teacher walked in his name was Mr Zhongli.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(This is him)

He was setting up his pencils and papers.
Soon other kids walked in the class.
He did attendance.

"So today we will just be free drawing." He said. He started walking around the classroom checking people process.

Y/n turned over to Amane.

"What are you going draw?" She asked him.

"I'll try to draw some scenery what about you?" He asked Y/n.

"I think ima draw a person." She smiled.

He nodded putting his focus on the paper again he begin drawing the moon and the trees.

His favorite part was the stars each star is unique.

After 30 minutes he finished he went to look at your drawing it was.

Him.

"Wait Y/n Chan are you drawing me." He asked her with his face with blush.

"Yes I am Ehe." She laughed

"It looks good." He said with a smile.

The bell rang which the teacher he dismissed us.

Amane ran to the roof top.

He sat near the edge waiting for the person.

He saw her blowing h/c hair.

"I-It was you." He asked.

Y/n got closer to him and pushed him off the building.

Amane was in a state of shock and accidentally grabbed on to y/n shoulders. They fell down together. A smile on Y/n face. While Amane was freaking out.

_________

I'm not back or anything I just had this idea

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm not back or anything I just had this idea.

752 words