Chapter EX 1: Her name is Grace

1989
The time period was during the rise of Team Rocket, the Pokebrace was still in its infancy. The product for sale varied among companies, but the most popular one was a red collar as well as a bracelet variant. The location? A 5 star hotel that's holding a sophisticated party with nearly 500 people in attendance, including some rather interesting faces. The individual or individuals who have rented out this large hotel are currently unknown, but the party was on an invite only basis so whoever arrived had to be rather special. Speaking of which...
"Woah..."
"I've never seen her before..."
"Who in the world is that!..."
The small crowd in the lobby was reacting to a limousine that just pulled up to the hotel, the final guest has arrived. She was flown in from The Hoenn region but was born in Unova's Driftveil city. The limo door opens as a petite woman comes out, her hair was a soft brown medium cut, her eyes a gentle Forest Green, and she was caucasian. Her rather thick body was complimented by her form fitting Leg split black dress, and her Lips were a cherry red. She was even holding a small purse that smelled of perfume. Her F cup tits barely contained by her dress, she was beautiful. She walks into the hotel with the clicks of her high heels echoing through the silent hall as the crowd was stunned by her figure. Soon enough a middle aged gentleman walks up to the woman to ask who she was.
"Ma'am? My name is Gregory Milton, I am a member of a company that specializes in the exports of foreign fruits, might I ask who you are?" The man in the suit asked. The woman smiled and placed her hand on his chin and gave him a kiss on his cheek making him blush profusely.
"Hmhm~ My name is Grace...but you can call me Lady Winfield honey~" The woman said, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. The man's wife who was standing there in shock at the first kiss quickly storms over after the second one, enraged by Grace's behavior.
"How dare you kiss my husband you...you hussy! Who even let a slut like you in anyway-" Grace smiles and interrupts the woman by kissing her lips gently just like she did with the husband. The wife was too shocked to move while Grace was slowly pushing the kiss deeper and gently lapping her tongue against the wife's. Grace gives the woman's ass a few gropes and eventually pulls back. This left the wife blushing profusely, trying to find the words to express her disgust in this woman.
"Relax deary~ we are at a professional event~ at least try to act like you belong here~" Grace said, blowing a kiss at the husband and wife. With that, Grace began to walk off to the ballroom. She looked back at the gawking men and smiled.
"Guess I could give them a show~" Grace begins to swing her hips as she walks, making her fat rump jiggle. This of course made them stare at her even more.
"I really need a divorce..." A middle aged man said, shocking his wife. Grace eventually made it to the ballroom and scans the crowd, looking for someone. But before she could finish, a certain someone gently took hold of Grace's hand. Grace in response turns to said person with a grin and kisses her cheek.
"Miyamoto! It's been too long!" Grace said with a smile, Miya waves the formality off and smiles softly.
"Oh stop you! Just call me Miya!" Miya said with a happy grin. Miyamoto was wearing a purple V neck dress to match her purple hair, she had a locket with a picture of her daughter. After catching up with each other, the two of them go off to enjoy the party. After sometime, Miya whispers something to Grace making her nod with a mischievous smile.
"Hehe I thought you'd never ask." With that the two head towards the elevator in the ballroom, they both get inside and quickly close it.
"Let's see if I still remember~ oh yeah!" With that Miya holds the alarm button for a few seconds until the panel drops down revealing a secret keyboard.
"So now what?" Grace asked, getting a little nervous.
"We spell out the password~" Miya said before pressing the buttons in this order: T-E-C-H-C-O-R-E
"Tech core? As in the Technological company?" Grace asked, Miya nodded and pressed the R button as the elevator began to move.
"That's who's sponsoring this party not only that but they are also the ones who invited you here! Well...after I asked them repeatedly that is...and begged...and cried...and I almost had to lick the leg of my boss!" Miya said making Grace feel bad for Miya going through all this trouble for her.
"Oh sweetie you didn't have to-" But Miya interrupted Grace by giving her a slap on the rump. This made Grace squeak in shock, but that quickly changed to a smile. It seems that Grace enjoyed that.
"The boss wasn't really upset about that last part since we are friends, If anything she saw it as a sexy joke." Miya said. The elevator door opened revealing a hallway with the last door having a giant red R on it.
"R for Rocket!" Miya said, Grace was shocked and scared at first, even more so when she heard a deep voice over the speakers.
"Either you're an employee of mine or you somehow figured out how to get in here...state your name or I may have to kill you-" the voice was interrupted by a Miya who smiled gleefully.
"Heya Boss! It's me Miya! I brought the friend I was talking about!!!" She said with a giggle, the voice quickly changes to a kinder tone but was still disguised.
"You and your friend may enter..." The door slowly opened...The two women walk out of the elevator and into the room, the door closes by itself. When they enter, the mysterious woman claps her hands to turn on the lights revealing herself as madam boss of Team Rocket!
"So, this is your friend is it? The one who can seduce the hearts of men with a single kiss?" Madam boss asked, Miya nods as Grace walks over to madam boss and gives her a gentle kiss on the lips, pulling back slowly with a soft pop while rubbing her inner thigh.
"Hmhm~ that's right Miss...my name is Grace. And it's not just men, I can make women fall in love with me as well~~~" Just as Grace leaned in for another kiss, Madam boss blocked it.
"..." She then got up and walked towards the window showing the entire ballroom.
"Ah man~" Grace said with a pout before quickly smiling once more. Madam Boss raises an eyebrow, questioning this woman's sanity.
"You see a woman of power who could easily order one of their hundreds of grunts to dispose of you, but yet you kiss me and rub my leg? You are quite the strange woman Miss Winfield...might I dare say insane?" Madam boss said, Grace smiled lewdly and licked her lips.
"What can I say~ you are a very beautiful woman~ that along with that sexy suit that shows off your body oh so well~ How couldn't I resist you~" Grace said while rubbing her legs together.
"..." Madam boss sighs softly and turns around.
"Do you see those men down there? Not a single one of them had the bravery to attempt to talk to me like a human being, instead they treat me as if I'm above them...they're afraid of me...As much as I like that it gets rather boring." With that she stares at Grace.
"You on the other hand showed no fear whatsoever toward me and treated me like I was your lover. It's strange, it's certainly different, but enjoyable." Madam boss said, smirking slightly.
"You aren't afraid of anything, which is why I need you to do a job for me..." Madam boss picks up a remote and presses a button making a rather wealthy young man appear as a hologram.
"We have received word that this man has the blueprints to the new Pokebrace model that'll reshape the battle industry as we know it. I need you to make him give us that blueprint so we may receive more money, and seeing as you've slept with thousands of men and they all beg for you afterwards? I think you're more than qualified for this mission." Madam boss said, Grace thinks for a moment and walks over to the boss, wrapping a leg and her arms around her and staring into her eyes, her hard nipples poking against the boss's.
"When do I start~" Grace said making Miya grin. The boss smirks and answers her.
"Right now~" Madam boss leans in and shares a passionate kiss with Grace, making Miya smile.
"Welcome to the Team Rocket, Grace Winfield~" Miya said, watching as Grace and her boss feel each other up while they kiss.
Later that week...
"Ah! Yes! Fuck me harder you stud!" Grace had posed as an escort and went on a date with the Young 21 year old CEO, Grace herself was 26 but rumor has it she's been fucking WAY before that.
"A-Ahhh! Mommy! I'm gonna cum!!!" The CEO said, his 8 inch cock buried deep inside Grace's pussy. He was slamming his hips against her fat cheeks as the two went at it doggy style. Grace was bent over on his desk, papers were scattered everywhere too.
"Go ahead stud~ cum for mama~ breed me!!!" The CEO moans loudly as his cock spurts his seed into Grace's pussy. Her slutty cunt knowing the feeling of dick all too well was tightening up, making him cum once more.
"AAAGHHHHHHHFUCKFUCKFUCKFUUUUCK!!!!" the CEO screamed as he flooded Grace's womb.
"Mmmm~ that's right~ put another baby in me..." Grace said, her voice silky as ever. After a minute, the man pulls out and slowly walks over to his chair. He sits down with a tired look on his face. Grace quickly walks over and sits down on his lap, wrapping her legs and arms around the man as she makes her move.
"That...was great." The young man said, Grace smiled and kissed his cheek.
"It really was, and you can have me once more if you do mommy a favor~" Grace said. The CEO raises an eyebrow but plays along, wrapping his arms around her.
"And what's that mommy~" The CEO said with a smile. Grace licks her lips, she has him right where she wanted him.
"I need the blueprints for the Pokebrace you are creating...give it to me and I'll bounce on your cock all night long~" Grace said, the CEO looked around nervously trying to think straight.
"B-But my company needs that-" Grace stares into his eyes and smirks.
"You will give me what I need Stud~ or it's bye bye to your social life..." She said, on cue her phone began to play the sextape she created. Not only that but it was already uploaded to the Rocket data base.
"Y-You wouldn't..." the CEO said frightened.
"Oh I would...it's your call sweetheart~~~~" Grace said.
In the end he handed over the blueprints and Grace successfully handed over to team rocket. Of course Grace kept her promise and milked him dry until he passed out. After a few years more companies began to make Pokebrace variants of their own until the Pokémon association ordered all Pokebraces to remain patent free. That's ok however, Team Rocket already got all the money they could've wanted. Now they could finally fund the dream project...Mewtwo! As for Grace, she worked for the big R for a few years before leaving after Miya went missing. She would be called out of retirement every once in awhile but besides that? She was just another citizen.
2002
Grace was hugging her children close to her while checking her phone. Both of her children; a 4 year old girl and a 1 year old boy were fast asleep. She then puts the phone away and sighs softly.
"...Miya...why would you continue to look for mew even when it was too late..." Grace found out through the news that Miyamoto, one of her friends, was found dead on Anders mountain while looking for mew. Eventually they did find the mew and took it's children but Miya was never seen again until now.
"Mommy?..." The girl called to her mother sleepily, the boy was awake as well. The boy couldn't talk much which was a problem since he could only grunt. He would often have meltdowns when he wasn't understood.
"Yes Mercy?" Grace answered her child.
"Budder and I wanna go to bed..." Mercy said. Grace nods and gets up, holding her two children close as she walked to their room. Past the incubators for Pokémon eggs, past the sleeping Gardevoir named Elizabeth who was passed out on the hallway couch, up the stairs showing pictures of her and the family she has now. She was now on the second floor. She Passed the rooms of Lyra the magikarp, Adrian the Ariados, Linda the Lucario, and now...she was in her kids room.
"Here we are..." she puts Mercy down so she could run over to her bed. She then walks over to her Son's bed, tucking him in. She gives him a kiss on the forehead making him smile happily. She walks over to Mercy's bed and does the same thing, giving her the stuffed bunny she loves and gives her a kiss on the forehead as well. She then walks towards the door and looks to her children.
"Goodnight mercy~" Grace said.
"Night Night mommy!" Mercy replied back.
"Goodnight Gray<3" She said to her son, he let's out a grunt before trying to talk.
"N..Ni..." He struggled but eventually got it out. He smiled to himself and quickly passed out.
"Goodnight my amazing Gray" Grace said before shutting the door. She then walks to her room and changes into her nightgown. She then walks to the foot of her bed and sits down.
"I know my kids are going to ask a lot of questions when they get older, like who are their fathers, how did I get the money for this hotel, and unfortunately if they find that suitcase...what's that big red R on the shirt mom?" Grace said to herself before laying back and staring at the ceiling.
"Goodnight Miya...I love you honey...so so much..."
...

Entry 0:
??/??/20XX
This is Dr. Bark we have received information to access the files concerning project [REDACTED]! I can't wait to finally make my dream come true. [REDACTED] was a fool...I will create [REDACTED] with my superior intellect. Yes, and it will be marvelous.