Neo Galactic File 002: Project Perfect Soul

After the Formation of Team Pluto, we decided to create projects to further the ideals of the original Team Galactic before us. One of these projects was Perfect Soul. I'll admit, this project was extremely ambitious and I knew it might not work, but I was hopeful back then. We recruited scientists and traffickers to help in our cause, the breeding of a perfect, EMOTIONLESS being. The Pokémon were forced to breed with each other and had their eggs taken from them when laid. After that, we would experiment on the fetus inside. We would make certain that specific proteins didn't become active, making their frontal lobe develop differently. But all this did was create baby Pokémon that were mentally retarded and sickly. Overall, 1,000 of these mistakes were euthanized. I was stubborn however and refused to give up. I thought that with some persistence, we would find the correct formula. I continued to believe that until this THING showed up and freed our test subjects and slaughtered all of my men and hired help within the first laboratory. At first I thought this would be a one off incident, given how I recruited heavy security at the other labs. I was wrong, the camera footage showed me everything. At each and every one of our labs, that monster showed no mercy. It tortured them and stained it's skin with their blood, it peeled the skin of my workers, blinded them by crushing their eyeballs, ripped out their intestines, and so many other horrid things. When that fucker killed the last of my men, it looked up at the last remaining camera and smiled widely with its blood soaked teeth on display. It then vanished without a trace. But, if there was one thing I should be thanking that beast for, is that it helped me realize that I was going at this the wrong way. Why would I create those with no emotions when I can simply seal away their feelings permanently. Yes this will work. I will call my latest project, Dark Heart.

We have found him...